Operatives in list (Currently)

A/N: Before anyone asked, yes. It is drawn by me, the rest who showed up but haven't appeared here are still in development so they'll appear later. Let's get started .

Squad D (often reffered as Kill Team Damocles)

.1

Serial number: 90384848441
Real Name: [Redacted]
Codename: Spade
Nickname: Kas
Height: 1,74 (5'8+")
Weight: 69kg
Birthplace & Date: [Redacted], December 12
Age: Appears to be somewhere at his 30s

Serial number: 90384848441Real Name: [Redacted]Codename: SpadeNickname: Kas Height: 1,74 (5'8+")Weight: 69kgBirthplace & Date: [Redacted], December 12 Age: Appears to be somewhere at his 30s

Basic info:
A resilient Raider that keeps a smile on his face and an arm's-length of distance between him and anyone outside of his squad. Pleasant yet emotionless. Kas was a seasoned war veteran and a mercenary before being recruited and retrained.

Nothing is known about Kas aside from part of his work history. Only recorded to be a former career soldier and later a gun for hire who've seen his share of conflicts and wars throughout the years since the end of the Cold War. He had been hired by numerous factions and businesses to do their biddings as he is professed in unconventional warfare, sharpshooting, demolition and sabotage.

.2

Serial number: 27481759293
Real name: [Redacted]
Codename: Sickle
Nickname: Azraël
Height: 1,75 (5'9")
Weight: [No info]
Birthplace & Date: [Redacted], April 15
Age: Somewhere in her mid 20s

Serial number: 27481759293Real name: [Redacted]Codename: Sickle Nickname: Azraël Height: 1,75 (5'9")Weight: [No info]Birthplace & Date: [Redacted], April 15 Age: Somewhere in her mid 20s

Basic info:
Azraël is an elite assassin before the recruitment and through her record of previous hits and the religious elements on her earns her the name of Azraël, the angel of death.

Azraël despite being a killer is assertive but also thoughtful, being the lively one in comparison to her partner. Azraël still seems to have no objection to acting as the useful glove and tool welded by her employers, as long as she can have her part of the deal committed. She possesses the skills of hand to hand combat, assassination, covert operations and espionage.

.3

Serial number: 76327887456
Real Name: [Redacted]
Codename: Diamond
Nickname: Indy
Height: 1,83 (6+")
Weight: 78kg
Birthplace & Date: [Redacted], October 23rd
Age: Appears to be somewhere at his mid 50s

(Not complete yet)

Basic info:
Once an agent belongs to the infamous Stasi from the lost state of Deutsche Demokratische Republik (East Germany) and hired some time after the fall of the Berlin wall in 1989. For an extent he was dispatched into different missions such as operations and trainings as part of the initial members in the organisation.

For many new comers to the organisation he can be a strict and fearsome instructor, but for those who knew him well (especially Kill Team Damocles he is managing). He is actually a laid back cool but caring figure, often giving his squadmates the wisedom and stories he learnt from the conflicts between both sides of the Iron Curtain outside from the basics that's been taught in training.

4. (Mock version of OC by Justatee)

Serial number: 78832956314
Real Name: [Redacted]
Codename: Norse
Nickname: Norlel (Karl Brugger)
Height: 1,92 (6'3+")
Weight: [Redacted]
Birthplace & Date [Redacted], May 25th
Age: 39

(Queued to be done)

Basic info:
Despite his older age and experience, Operative Norlel is still relatively green to the overall procedures for operations in comparison to most of his colleagues. Hence he's mainly assigned to Squad D as an intelligence assistant to Operative Jessica for the moment, only to be deployed on active operations under supervision from at least one of the field operatives in the same squad when necessary.

That said, his experience from the JäegerKorset provided him extremely battle-hardened CQB skills over his 18 years in service. With his physical fitness and records as follows he prefers not to open up his past as much with the external stoic demeanour, always waiting for the other guy to talk first before catching up. Despite often shown to be dense, once the topic started however he can truely get into one with a sense of kindness quickly.