Episode 1

Note: This will be in y/n pov's.

 Y/n's pov

"Lesss gooo! We r leaving this boring place!" I say as I close the doors of the cart.

"Shhhh! Don't be so loud or else Jonas will find out!" Annd says as we mount the cart and take our leave.... almost.

"Anne! You almost left without saying goodbye! Your r so mean." Jonas says running over and stopping. I giggle as Anne gives me a side eye.

"Well I figured you would try to stop me if I said goodbye." Anne replies. I just nod in the background.

Now lets pause here and let me tell u a story. Actually,  Y/n is from another world. The real world. She was a huge fan of this anime and while watching it eagerly hence, forgot the 'look left and right before crossing the road rule'. guess wut? Truck- sama decided to isekai another person cause y not? And here we r. Now Back to the story.  (BTW  Y/n is a fairy disguised as a human. She can change her ear shape. No one knows except Anne)

" I would have stopped u either way. Anne.....blah blah blah."

(Sry it was just too cringe. I just don't like jonas... :D)

I burst out laughing as Anne says goodbye to the rambling idiotic Jonas.

"Could have helped over there." Anne says to the laughing Black haired female. 

"Bruh my younger sis has learned to defend with words. I will have ur back in combat." I say.

"sureee." Anne says as we giggle.

                                                                      Timeskip......

"Wuts goin on?" I ask as we merge with the crowd.

"Apparently a worker fairy belonging to a fairy hunter tried to steal his wing but got caught." An old man says.

"Why isn't anyone helping?" Anne asks looking around worried for the fairy in pain as the fairy hunter squeezed the poor small fairy's wing. He screamed so loud that i wanted to kill the fairy hunter.

                                                                               2 sec Timeskip.....

"I will kill u." The Fairy Hunter says.

I look at Anne as she does the same and we nod.

"Excuse me." Anne says as she kicks the fairy hunters back...er...knee ( I dunno wut it is called sry)

I quickly grab the fairy and his wing and give his wing back.

"I will never thank a filthy human but I will remember this!!" He says as he runs away.

"Well I mean we are of the same race so..." Anne says.

Suddenly the fairy hunter grabs our arms and screams abt how the fairy was his blah blah and almost hit us but we were saved by the crowd as they were shaming him. pffft. I rolled my eyes as he left our arms and said he will remember us.

"Quite brave for women with petite bodies." The old man says. "Brave. Well done."

We Give a polite smile and take our leave.

                                                                     Timeskip.....

"Excuse me mister but do u sell warrior fairies?" Anne asks as I take a bite of some bread I brought and finished it in another few bites.

"Sorry but we don't sell that kind of violent type. I hear that the old man in the corner is selling one tho. But u better not buy it. That one is a defect " The shopkeeper says.