◇|Chapter nine|◇

Finneys pov

-

"Alright, I'm out, Donna." I say while slipping on my shoes.

Donna looks over her shoulder with a puzzled look before huffing.

"Finney... call out. You're still a little hungover." She whined while hopping on to the countertop.

I chuckled and shook my head. "No way... I can't skip work."

Donna groaned and crossed her arms. "Well, I have the day off, so I'll be here cleaning!" She smiled widely and hopped off the counter.

I rolled my eyes. "You don't need to."

She grinned. "But I want to."

I huffed and walked out the door with my stuff.

"Love you!!!!" I heard Donna shout, and I just chuckled.

-

"Hey Griffin, Willow." I greeted the two while tying my apron to my waist and putting my hair in a half ponytail.

"Hey, Finn." Willow smiled at me. "We have a couple of orders. Could you do them?" I nodded, and Willow quickly thanked me before rushing over to the cash register.

Griffin turned to me and seemed relieved. "Thank god you're okay, Finn. Why weren't you answering us yesterday? You scared us half to death." Griffin started rambling while inspecting me to make sure I wasn't hurt.

I chuckled and took Griffin's hand off my face. "I'm fine, Griff. I was just napping. I pulled one to many all nighters recently, I guess."

Griffin huffed and crossed his arms with a red face. "Don't be so reckless next time!" He scolded while I made a drink.

"I won't, mom." I rolled my eyes playfully, and Griffin just chuckled while shaking his head.

-

Griffin's pov

I turned around and saw Finney. I immediately felt relieved and made sure he was okay.

Once I was done talking to him, I pulled out my phone. We made a new group chat between just me, Billy, Bruce, Vance, and Robin just in case we need to talk about Finney.

-

Simps🗣‼️

NegativeRizz: Finneys fine 👍 (physically)

Luvs2ndPeriod: Thank god. I was worried sick

TheRizzler: We all were

AngerIssues: Why wasn't that asshole responding?

NegativeRizz: (we all know u care about him) He was "napping"

AngerIssues: (kys) We all know that's a lie

BorderHopper: Finney hardly sleeps

NegativeRizz: Ik, but that's the excuse he told me

Luvs2ndPeriod: Donna n Gwen probably know, but they definitely won't tell us

NegativeRizz: Sadly

TheRizzler: Sighhhhhhhhhhhhhh

BorderHopper: Ur such a mom :/

TheRizzler: Someone needs to be

-

I smiled and turned off my phone before turning to Finney. "Hey, I'm gonna take my break right now. Wanna join?"

Finney turned to me and nodded. "Yeah, sure, let me just ask if Yasmin can cover for me."

I nodded before heading to the back of the shop. I scrolled through Instagram until Finney came.