~Saving Kiyomi~

At AU

        Bakugo woke up, not finding Kiyomi next to him. 

Bakugo: Kiyo? * panicked*

         He left her room, finding Shoto at the door.

Shoto: *surprised* What are you doing here?

Bakugo: It doesn't matter, Kiyomi is gone!

Shoto : How? You slept next to her, right!

Bakugo: Yes, but I don't know how she left !

Shoto: We have to bring her back!

Bakugo: I'm in, IcyHot!

      The two agreed to search the streets near the school.... Bakugo and Shoto separated, searching in different parts. Bakugo tried to call Kiyomi but instead of her sweet voice he heard a hoarse voice....

X : I'm in front of you ....* interruption*

Bakugo: What? Who are you ?

X : Look and find out for yourself ....

         When Bakugo looked up he saw Shigaraki standing in the shadows.

Bakugo: It's you, what did you do with Kiyomi!!!

Shigaraki: I can't tell you, but you know she's dead!

Bakugo : *shocked*

       Shigaraki turned and started to run away but Bakugo couldn't catch up with him.
       After what happened, Bakugo found Shoto, telling him what happened.

Shoto: Keep calm, she's not dead. The  Lov needs her.

Bakugo: Then we have to find her! I managed to put a tracking device on Shigaraki's back, we can use it!

The two managed to find the hideout of the villains but they needed help to save Kiyomi so they returned to UA, asking for the help of Aizawa and Endeavor.

Aizawa: I'm mad at you for not letting me know sooner, but I'll help. That girl didn't listen to me when I said she wasn't allowed to leave the school.

Endeavor: The villains are strong so me, EraserHead and Shoto will fight them while Bakugo rescues Kiyomi. He can break the chains if she is bound.

The others: understood!

        When they arrived in front of the hiding place, they broke down the entrance door, finding Twice eating some biscuits.

Twice: Heroes!

Dabi: What? Shigaraki, come quickly!

      The heroes began to fight the villains while Bakugo searched for Kiyomi through thousands of salons.

Aizawa: I hope he will  find her before it's too late!

      Suddenly Bakugo saw a room where a person was tied, it was her, Kiyomi!

Bakugo: Kiyo!

Bakugo's POV :
What did they do with her, she's full of blood!

     Bakugo made a small explosion that shattered the door. Bakugo ran to Kiyomi, taking her in his arms.

 Bakugo ran to Kiyomi, taking her in his arms

Bakugo: I'm here!

Kiyomi : B-Bakugo? *weak*

Bakugo: I'm gonna get you outta here!

     Bakugo broke the chains with a blast carrying her outside in his arms.

Shoto: Dad, Bakugo made it!

Endeavor: Then we retire!

Dabi: They took her!

Shigaraki: We took what we had to take from her.