~ Kiyomi's past ~

__________________________________

Name: Kiyomi Hattori
Hero Name: Shadow
Birthday: October 10
Age: 14 years
Blood type: B
Height: 157 cm
Eye color: brown
Hair color: dark brown
Quirk: Darkness
- can levitate with the help of the quirk
- can create a dark energy (Kiyomi can't master this power completely, helping herself in the fight with katanas.)

)

Mother's Quirk: StarsFather's Quirk: EarthLittle Brother's Quirk (Name: Yuki, Age: 10): Stone Control

Father's Quirk: Earth
Little Brother's Quirk (Name: Yuki, Age: 10): Stone Control.

Since she was little, Kiyomi wanted to enter UA, later to become a hero. She had no friends at school because everyone saw her as a competition . Kiyomi was quite alone, occupying her time by drawing.

One evening when she was in her room, she saw a figure at the window.

Dabi (past): Hello, could you open the window so I can enter in your room? I have something to tell you .

Kiyomi was only seven years old at the time, unaware that she was talking to a villain.

Kiyomi(past): Of course!

Dabi entered, saying:

Dabi (past): I know you want to enter the UA high school when you are older... I can help you only on one condition.

Kiyomi(past): Thank you, sir! What is the condition?

Dabi (past): Little one, deep inside lies a great power that you haven't really discovered yet... Once you enter the UA you will get access to the school's secret information. I will train you for this. After you give us the information we will come after you to help us destroy all the bad guys! 💬 How easy it is to fool children 💬

Kiyomi (past): I agree with the request made!

Dabi (past): I will come every night to train you .

During 7 years, Kiyomi was trained by one of the members of Lov , not really knowing what their plans were. The villains planned to use the little girl's quirk, taking her blood to increase their powers, destroying Japan.
Present
After Kiyomi entered the UA, she was transferred to the superhero class, 1A.