~First day ~

Kiyomi's Pov

How big is the building! I can't wait to meet my new colleagues! Oh, don't forget what I promised Shigaraki!

Reminder:
Shigaraki (past): Kiyomi, my friend, we have been training you for this day since you were little. Don't forget to send us the secret information! It is in the director's office, the room is on the second floor.

Kiyomi (past): I won't forget!

Toga (past): I'm glad, finally we'll have them!

Dabi (past): Kiyo, you have my phone number, when you find out something, don't hesitate to let me know!

Kiyomi (past): I will write to you every evening!

Dabi (past): Don't forget, you have to be discreet when you do this.

Shigaraki (past): Go and make us proud!

The end of memory

Kiyomi's POV :
Where is the class?

Kiyomi was in the hallway, not knowing where to go. Suddenly he sees a boy with dirty blond hair. She turned towards him to ask him.

Kiyomi: Hello! I'm new here. Can you help me find my class?

Bakugo: LEAVE , YOU IDIOT!

Kiyomi: Hey! I SPOKE NICELY WITH YOU!

Bakugo: I DON'T CARE, WHAT DO YOU WANT?

Kiyomi: WHERE IT IS CLASS 1A , YOU FOOL!?!!

Bakugo : WHAT DID YOU CALL ME!?

Kiyomi: ARE YOU DEAF? YOU HEARD RIGHT!

          Kiyomi and Bakugo were shouting so loudly that children in the hallways started looking at them

Kiyomi and Bakugo were shouting so loudly that children in the hallways started looking at them. Suddenly Kiyomi slapped Bakugo across the face, leaving everyone stunned. Bakugo was shocked but blushed.

         Kiyomi quickly left there so that Bakugo wouldn't do anything to her

         Kiyomi quickly left there so that Bakugo wouldn't do anything to her. She desperately searches the classroom when she bumps into someone.

Aizawa: Take care, little one! Don't you go to class?