35.Picture Perfect

I SO SORRY FOR THE DELAYED UPDATE! I've been trying to update my WOF one-shot book.

Sundrop was glad to spend time with her friends again.She was always happy to see them, and they were always happy to see her.And this time she'd get to sleep over at the daycare.

Dew finished handing out their snacks, a pile of strawberries, and sat down in his chair. "Phew, finally I can have a break.Unless someone else needs more snacks because that's just how you little dragonets seem to think."

"We're good, Mr.Dew!"everyone yelped, and he nodded in satisfaction.

Peacebringer slid over to Sundrop's side and whispered cheekily, "We should go and throw a strawberry at Fudge's overly large head."

"I thought you were the bringer of peace?"Sundrop giggled.

"Mostly,"Peace grinned. "But sometimes, when it's appropriate, I become Mischiefbringer.So cheeky and unexpected."she grabbed a talonful of strawberries and snuck up behind her victim, Sundrop following suit.

Fudge was busy chowing down on his strawberries to notice them.Then he burped and began eating his friend's pile of berries.

Peace aimed a strawberry at him then launched it.As soon as it was airborne, both she-dragons turned and ran for the hammocks, diving into the depths.

It hit him smack dab in the back of the head, and he whipped around, eyes blazing. "Who threw that at me!?"he snarled.

"Fudge, calm down."Dew sighed, rubbing his temples. "There are a bunch of dragonets eating strawberries and you ask 'who threw that at me?' It was an accident."

"No it wasn't!"Fudge snapped, and Dew's eyes widened. "Listen old man, I know what happened.That Princess everyone loves soooo much just threw a nasty strawberry at me!"

"Now see here!"Dew stood up, glaring at Fudge who flinched. "Time out for you!"he grasped the little RainWing's wrist and pulled him away.

"Ooh, he's in trouble!"Peace giggled, falling onto her back and rolling around.She let out a snort noise.

"Wow, Mischiefbringer strikes again."
Fleck laughed, appearing beside Sundrop.His eyes were crinkled with amusement, and he smiled at Sundrop.

"Yep, she sure does,"Peace beamed. "Where's Kiara? I haven't seen her since last nap time."

"She left,"Fleck shrugged. "Half day, I'd assume.Her dad is off work I believe."

Kiara's dad worked a lot, so she spent most of her time at the daycare.But sometimes he'd get days off.He worked for Glory, as one of her generals.

"It isn't the same without her,"Peace sighed. "That's for sure."

"It's a lot less quite, definitely."Fleck snorted. "But other than that, the same, I'd say."he stretched. "What do you gals wanna do? Play in the sand or dirt? That's always fun."

"No, it's really not."Peace rolled her eyes. "I want to colour."

"But colouring is....boring."Fleck whined, and then slapped his talons over his mouth and shared wide-eyed at Peacebringer.She glared at him.

"Oh- you didn't just say that."Peace launched herself at Fleck and pinned him to the ground, then she slapped him playfully and bent down so their muzzles were inches apart. "What do you say?"she whispered darkly.

"S-sorry! Coloring is NOT boring.Let's go Color!"Fleck seemed to be trying not to laugh, and his face was false-sad.

"Good boy."Peace climbed off him.
He stood up and shook himself.