forever your's

Hello my Darlings 💖👈

Pov you act jealous
Relationship status ( secret couple ) 😩🤙
Butterflies 🤩
Word count (753

You and tom have been dating for a couple months now. It has been fun and exciting time for you since you've always had a crush on him but your not sure he feels the same, you knew how tom was before you got in this relationship his charming and charismatic character, after all it is what you fell for but the problem is he was like that with everyone and the fact that no one knew you were together made it worse and just like you they all adored him, some more than others.
You and your boyfriend (tom) were walking back to the Slytherin common room when you heard a voice you had dreaded to hear everyday since first year
“tom” the voice shouted from behind, you didn't even have to turn around to know who it was. Tom turned around to  see who had dare to scream his name like that, you turned around too to see what she had wanted now.

Strolling down the hall came analise spinks, she's a rude and bitchy girl especially to me as she was always jealous of me and Tom's friendship. “hi sorry for shouting your name so loud I just wanted to get your attention” she spoke in a cringy soft voice, “its alright, what might I help you with ” he says as I rolled my eyes, without even acknowledging my presence she continues “i just had wanted to ask you a couple questions on that new transfiguration lesson ” she said “oh of course, I wouldn't think that you would be having trouble since your second in the class” he say's as I roll my eyes once more , she obviously doesn't need help and just wants some excuse to be around him , she chuckles nervously as she spoke “uh I'm just having a hard time getting this new lesson and I knew you as smart as you are would understand so I thought I'd ask for help” she says , I stare at her knowing what she was doing as much as he probably wanted to say no he couldn't escape that compliment he wanted everyone to think he was brilliant and knowing her she would tell people that he helped her study getting him clout from everyone me knowing this i was not surprised when he said ok , she smiled ear to ear like an idiot so a thought popped into my head “but tom we have that thing to deal with, now” I said touching his arm , he looked at me with a raised eyebrow and she glared at me, desperate she said “uh we can do it later, meet me in the library at six” tom nod at her as we turned back around walking away.

On the way to the common room I could see him looking at me suspiciously. “What” I asked him , “why did you act like that” he said he said not removing his eyes from me “how was I acting” I responded, “disruptive” he said calmly as he looked straight ahead “oh are you upset I disrupted your important chat with analise ” I said in a sarcastic tone , he turned to looked at me , me now wearing a very annoyed expression then he turned back his head. “your jealous” he said with a smirk , “what exactly am I supposed to be jealous of, your chat with analise or your date with analise ” I said looking up at him, “the date” he says with the smirk still lying on his face , I rolled my eyes at his remark. He stopped and gently took my hand pulling me up to him , “y/n ” he said holding my face up to his “ I admire you tremendously, your my favorite person and I yours, your loyalty to me knows no bounds which is why you're the only person I will ever care for ” bringing his face to mine he says “not analise ”  I smile as he kisses me deeply and aggressively while gripping my waist bringing me closer to his body , as we part the kiss he turns walking away while I stand there still shook from his words , “you know if it bothers you that much I don't have to do it” I look at him in awe as I realize I am completely inlove with this man, I catch up with him as I say “it does”
He looks down at me and I smile as I see something of a smile jerk at his lips

Hope y'all enjoyed this one🤠👈
We love a slightly soft tom
Bye babesss ✨😩💖