Tainted Love

Hello darlings 💖👈

Word count (379)
Relationship status ( y'all are together 💗)
A little sad 😭
Hecate Nightshade is my character
I don't own Tom Riddle tho

In their fourth year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, a young girl named Hecate Nightshade found herself strangely drawn to a mysterious and enigmatic student named Tom Riddle. Despite his aloof demeanor, something about him fascinated Hecate. She couldn't resist the magnetic pull that seemed to exist between them.
As they spent more time together, Hecate discovered a different side to Tom. He was intelligent, charming, and had a deep understanding of magic. Their late-night conversations turned into stolen glances across the classroom, and innocent smiles turned into something more.
However, as their love story unfolded, Hecate began to notice a darkness within Tom. He struggled with his own internal demons and became increasingly obsessed with the idea of power and control. Hecate tried to understand him, to save him from himself, but it became clear that Tom was on a dangerous path.
As their final year approached, Tom's obsession grew Stronger, and he sought to delve into forbidden magic. Hecate knowing she couldn't follow him down that dark path, made the difficult decision to distance herself from him. She couldn't risk her own soul or her future for a love that was tainted by darkness.
Heartbroken, Hecate watched as Tom embraced his new identity as Lord Voldemort, the darkest wizard of their time. She dedicated herself to fighting against his evil, joining the Order of the Phoenix and ultimately sacrificing her life for their daughter and the good of the wizarding world.
Their love story, once filled with promise and hope, ended tragically. Tom's obsession with power ultimately consumed him, leaving no room for love or redemption. Hecate's legacy lived on through her selflessness and their daughter, becoming the foundation of a greater battle between good and evil.
In the end their love story serves as a cautionary tale, a reminder of the destructive consequences of unchecked ambition and the power of love to triumph over darkness...

Hope y'all enjoyed I really liked this one, if you did too show it some love
Anyways hit the star and comment if you want 🤠
Love y'all ❣️😍