Friendship?

Ghost had his big hands on my waist. I was a mess. He was so stunning and handsome.

Ghost then said "...your so pretty y/n"

I said "n-no..I'm just, average"

"Ohhuu okay, sure." Ghost said with a smirk.

Ghost then said "can I kiss you?"

I was shocked. Ghost gaze made me get butterflies in my stomach as we made eye contact.

"y-..yea" I said as I looked up at him.

Ghost pulled his mask up a bit. Exposing his mouth. His scar on his lip and cheek where amazing. Beautiful.

Ghost then leaned down and gently kissed my lips. I kissed him back. We pulled apart after a moment. I pulled him back down and kissed him a bit more aggressively..

"Mm..Y/n.." he mumbled under his breath.

I wanted more.

Ghost then moved his hand down to my thigh. He squeezed it and had his thumb on my inner thigh, rubbing it in circles..

"Ghost.."

"Shh..just let it happen.." he said softly. I nodded my head and kissed him again. Our touges clashed and twisted together.. our hot breath filled the air as we kissed passionately..

Ghost then slid his hand underneath my shirt, his hands touching my chest and rubbing all the sensitive spots.

"Mm..ghost..W-What if someone comes in?.."

Ghost chuckled and said "You gotta be a good girl and not make to much noise~" he said in a more degrading tone

He then slid his one hand under my belt. I was nervous.. but excited at the same time..

His hand went under my underwear and be started rubbing..

"You're so wet y/n..little slut.."

Y/n started moaning and whimpering slightly.

After fingering her for a little he picked y/n up and her pants fell off, he moved his towel and slammed his massive cock into her wet pussy.

Y/n moaned and gripped onto his back while ghost held her up and had her again the wall.

"Ah!..ngh.. g-ghost.."

Ghost let out a low groan as he pounded her. Filling her up completely

"Fuck..your so tight.." he mumbled as he kissed y/ns neck and biting down..

Y/n was trying not to moan so loud. She had her hand over her mount they kept escaping her mouth..

Ghost then walked over to the bed and put y/n down on the bed. Flipped her over onto her stomach.

"Ass up..slut"

I raised my hips and my back was arched now. Ghost pushed his cock into me again and I let out a moan, my voice was shaky and I was breathing heavily

".mm..ah...!"

After ghost made my legs all trembly he finally cummed on my ass and he layed beside me.

"Was it good?" He asked in a bit of a cocky tone with a smirk.

"Yes it was...do you think people heard?.." I asked. I hoped people didn't hear what was going on, I could lose my job and I didn't want that.

"No, you weren't to loud.." he said in a quite voice.

I then got up and started pulling my pants and clothes back on. Ghost just watched and chuckled slightly and he got up and did the same.

"let's get back to work.. before price and all the guys get suspicious" I said with a hint of laughter in my voice.

"Sounds good, I'll be seeing you later.." ghost said as he kissed me one last time before leaving the room.

I walk out of the room aswell and I walk to the lounge. Soap looks at me with a smirk

"I heard you y/n, have fun with good ol' simon?" Soap said teasing

I rolled my eyes and laughed "Oh shut up" I then walked over to the kitchen and grabbed some water.

Price then called a meeting for our next mission.