First mission

It was y/n first mission with Ghost.
Y/n has been here for about 2 weeks and her and ghost have become closer over the days. They chat everyday and the very rare occasion ghost would laugh with her.

I was setting up my sniper while we drove to the mission.

"Hey ghost?" I asked with a tad of confidence in my voice

He looked at me, "hm?"

I then said "Wanna hangout after this mission?" I asked with a bit of hope.

He then said "...sure" ghost was a little bit shocked you wanted to hangout with him. "What are we going to do
y/n?.."

I looked at him "We can go to a bar or something, movies, whatever you want"

Ghost then said "bar is fine, I'm not one for movies..." Y/n nodded and said  "welp, I look forward to it then"

After driving for a bit they get to the mission site. Y/n and ghost get to their positions.

Ghost was up on a hill with a sniper. I was sent to go in and take down the enemy's while he directed and covered me.

Ghost then said "..to your left. 1 guard. Use your knife.."

I move swiftly and take out the guard with a nice slash the throat. The guard fell to the floor as his gaping gash on his neck squirted blood and he died shortly after. I continued on..

Ghost then said "..get to the first room on he right..that's where the information is"

I quickly get into the room, I shot 2 soldiers in the head and watched them fall to the floor limp. There eyes rolled back into their as blood poured down their face. I then looked threw the laptop that was on the table for the Information.

Ghost then said "status?"

Y/n said, "collecting data right now..I'll be out..." I paused for a moment "coming now" I then quickly left the house and snuck back to the vehicle. Ghost did the same

Ghost then put a hand on my shoulder and said "good job rookie..you did well"

I looked up at him, "Thanks l.t!"

We then hopped Into the vehicle and started to drive back to base

Once we arrived back at based me and ghost went up to her rooms and started to get ready for the hangout we had planned.

I walked down the hall and knocked on ghost door, "Ghost?" I didn't get a response, I got a tad worried "I'm uh..gonna come in" I then opened the door and glanced around. I saw ghost, a towel wrapped around his waist. His abs and chest where absolutely amazing.. so hot. Ghost looked at me and said "...like what you see?" Y/n got all flustered "I-i- uh maybe?"

Ghost then walked right infront of me. He slowly grabbed my hand gently and he placed it onto his abs. I immediately got red and I said

"l-lieutenant?"

Ghost just chuckled and held my waist.

"Your so cute when you get all.. embarrassed y/n.."