New recruit

It was my first day at 141..

Captian price greeted me and showed me around the base. We got to a room and there was 3 men sitting in the lounge price then said

"That's Gaz,soap and Ghost. Ghost will be helping you out and watching over your for a bit."

Price said to me. I looked up at him and nod. "Thank you sir"

Price then left the room. I set my bag into a near by table and I spoke to men

"Hello everyone, my name is y/n, I'll be happy to work with everyone" I said with a smile as they all looked up at me.

Gaz: "Hey y/n, will be happy to work with you."

Soap agreed and Said "Your a short girl huh? Maybe 5'5?"

I chuckled "I'm not that short.."

Soap nodded and went back to his work.

Ghost looked up at me and said "...Let me show you your..room."

"sounds good, lead the way"

Ghost then stood up as I spoke and he started to walk down a hallway, I followed close behind him.

"So..do you like 141 Ghost?" I asked trying to start a conversation. Ghost just nodded and didn't say much. I thought to myself "this guy really doesn't like to talk huh?"

Ghost the opened a door. "Here we are. Your..room for a long. Time." I nodded and walked in.

"This place isn't bad actually, thanks for showing me ghost"

Ghost just nodded and left me to unpack. I pulled my bag from my back and set it on the desk. The room was kinda cozy. A dresser, bed, desk, and a window. And a small bit of storage space for whatever I wanted.

"Hm..I guess I can go to the mess hall..maybe grab a snack or something " I said to myself. I first put my items like clothes into my dresser and i plugged my chargers in. I then decided to finally go get some food. I walked down the hall and forgot where the mess hall was..I then walked up to Ghost.

"Hey! Ghost, uh..I kinda forgot where the mess hall is" I said with a hand behind my neck. It was a bit embarrassing that I already forgot where stuff was.

Ghost looked at me. "Down the hall..to the left. Follow me.." he said in his cold British accent. Y/n followed ghost

"Thanks for helping me, wanna eat lunch with me?" Y/n asked ghost. Ghost looked over his shoulder to me.

"...sure"

I nodded and walked over to a table, I grabbed a tray of food of course first. I sat and looked at ghost

"So Is being here fun? Do you enjoy it here?" I asked with a more playful tone.

Ghost looked down at me. "Yes..it's good here. Don't get yourself Into trouble tho."

I nodded and smiled slightly as I munched on the fruit on my tray. I swear I saw ghost smirk underneath his mask. I SWEAR.