Chapter 8

I walked over to Sam as he saw me and wondered in his eyes what happened to the autobots and I walked over to him and whispered that they are gone for now. Sam nodded as he understood what I am telling him about just then a man came into the living room looking around.

"What is this?" Sam asked as I stood next to him with Mikaela that was behind him and the man looked over with a smile.

"How are you doing son? Is your name Sam?" He asked and Sam said yeah and I can tell these people are up to no good. "Well, I need you to come with us."

"Whoa! Way out of line." Ron said standing in front of his son including Judy and I stood in front of him also while glaring at the man.

"Sir, I am asking politely. Back off." he said as I growled and the man looked at me.

"No you back off, sir!" I said with anger in my voice as he had some fear in his eyes but was not really showing it.

"You're not taking my son." Judy said.

"Really? You're gonna try to get rough with us?" The man said as I stepped out more and looked right in his eyes.

"I know they won't because they might call the cops but for me, hell yeah I would take you all down if anything comes for Sam." I said as the man smirked.

"(y/n)..." Sam said as I had enough hiding my true form.

"Anyway there is something fishy about you, your friend or whatever he is to you, your little Taco Bell dog, and this whole family and this whole operation you got going on here." He said as Ron asked what operation. "That is what we are gonna find out till one of the men starts whispering in his ear saying 'I think direct contact' and the man looks at us. "Son?"

"Yeah?" Sam asked.

"Step forward please." He said as Sam was about to move but I stopped him and stood in front of him.

"If you want him, you have to go through me." I said as he shrugged and grabbed a device and started scanning me.

"Fourteen roads. Bingo. Tag them and bag them!" He yelled as the men started coming to the family and I had enough and with a flash I was in my goddess form with my ears and tail.

"Leave them alone!" I yelled as the house shook by my voice and everyone pulled out their guns at me and looked at me with fear in their eyes.

"(Y/N)?!" Sam called out as I was about to look at him. Something hit me in the neck and I pulled it out and it was a dart.

Everything became blurry then I fell down to the ground and the last thing I saw was Sam trying to get me to call my name out.

Optimus Prime Pov.

Me and the autobots pulled back and we watched the men take Sam and his family including Mikaela but what shocked me the most is that I saw (y/n) with ears and a tail and she looks more beautiful than before.

"Optimus, they are taking the boy and isn't that (y/n)." Ironhide said as I nodded.

"Yes that is (y/n)." I said.

"I know something was off about her." Ratchet said.

"We better stop them before we lose them." I said. "Autobots roll out!" We transformed and started following the cars.

Sam Pov.

I couldn't believe what I was seeing, my best friend has a fox ears and tail and her body and well everything about her changed. She was laying on the ground till a group of men picked her up and took her out of the house till all of us got handcuffed and took to the cars. Once we were in the car they drove off. They talked to us about aliens and stuff and we tried to lie about it and they were not taking it so well.