Chapter 12

Optimus Prime Pov.

We all are at a hill where Sam and Mikaela were on Bumblebee as the others are around and I was looking up at the sky giving out this message.

"With the AllSpark gone, we cannot return life to our planet. And fate has yielded its reward. A new world to call home. We live among its people now, hiding in plain sight, but watching over them in secret, waiting, protecting. I have witnessed their capacity for courage. And though we are worlds apart. Like us, there's more to them...than meets the eye. I am Optimus Prime. And I send this message to any surviving Autobots taking refuge among the stars. We are here, we...are waiting." I said while looking up at the sky and I felt someone sitting on my shoulder and I looked over and it was (y/n).

"Good message Optimus." She said with a smile as I smiled back at her.

"So what are you going to do now? You kept your secret for so long that it almost killed you." I asked her as she hummed.

"I am thinking of joining you and your group. You are right it almost killed me cause I have never been in my true form for so long and I think it's time for me to be a goddess again." She said while looking up at the sky.

"I see, well you are more welcome to join us (Y/N)." I said while looking back up at the sky.

"Thank you Optimus...thank you." She said and kissed my cheek then jumped off my shoulder as she slowly floated down to the ground.

I smile at her as she walks away and I look back up at the sky thinking about the future.