18 - The message

Neil held Aaeohi firmly. He got tensed by seeing Aarohi unconscious. But he held himself and aarohi firmly and lifted her. He took her to her room and made her lay on the bed. He went and brought water and sprinkled on her face. She slowly got her consciousness and saw neil sitting in front of her with worried face.

Neil:Aarohi are you okay?

Aarohi just nodded. She then tried to say.

Aarohi: Please call Rhea. And where's my phone?

Neil looking everywhere in the room and that remembering that the phone had been fallen at the place where aarohi fell unconscious.

Neil: It might be fallen at the place where you lost your consciousness.

Aarohi: Bring that too and without the knowledge of anyone. Please now go fast.

Neil ran out of the room to lawn where everyone were sitting. From a distance he tried to call Rhea but she was not paying attention to that. So at last Neil went near the group.

Akshu: Neil you are back but where is Aaru?

Neil: Bhabhi actually she was feeling dizzy so she went to sleep.

Akshu: Ohh Kya woh thikk hain? Yeh ladki bhi na meri ek baat nhi maanti manaa kiya tha usse aaj kaam krne ko pr nhi behen ko toh krna hain aur woh bhi uchal uchal k phir dizzy feel na ho toh aur kya feel hoga. Abhi abhi thikk hui hain yeh ladki aur dekho isse.

Abhi (whispered): Behen kiski hain.

All started laughing as they heard it.

Akshu: Kuch kaha tumnein abhi.

Abhi: Nahi Nahi ku...ku..kuch bhi nahi kaha. Tumnein kuch suna kya?

Akshu: Nahi. Toh ha Neil khade kyun ho beth jaao.

Neil: Woh bhabhi mein thakk gaya hun toh sone ja raha hun pr Aarohi ne Rhea ko bulayaa hain so aap sabhi ko bye bhi kehna tha aur isse bulaana bhi tha.

Rhea understanding what Neil was saying and stood up.

Rhea: Akshu umm mein jaati hu Aaru ke paas. Mein bhi so jaati hun neend bohot aa rhi hain kal  bhi toh bohot kaam krna hain so.

Akshu: Ha toh chalo hum bhi so jaatein hain. Aur kal uss Aaru ki bachhi ko ek bhi kaam nhi krne dungi mein dekh lena.

Kairav: Haa meri maa joh krna hain kr lena kal abhi toh chal sone.

Then all went to their respective rooms. But Neil and Rhea went to Aarohi. While they were going Neil remembered about the phone.

Neil: Rhea tum jao mein Aarohi ka phone leke aata hun.

Rhea: Aarohi ka phone kyun?

Neil: Bohot lambi kahani hai mein aale bata ta hun tum jaao abhi.

Rhea went and Neil went to bring Aarohi's phone. But the screen of her phone was broken due to its fall. He took it to Aarohi and gave it to her. She tried to switch on her phone but it was not turning on. Neil looked at both Aarohi and Rhea they looked tensed by looking at phone.

Neil: Kya hua tum dono itne tensed kyun ho aur kya message aaya tha Aarohi tumhein jo tum itna ghabraa gyi?

___________________________________________________________
So this is it for todaay hope u enjoyed it.

Sorry for late update as we were busy. But will try to make chapters long so it will keep u awaited for the next things thats gonna happen in this story. And this time we are very late as we both are busy and had a lot of work loaded. But as soon as we got the time we thought to write. It's not too long but sufficient to keep our readers awaited.

Guys keep reading , voting and please do comment on the chapters so i can know your pov on the chapter, your support encourages us to write more.

Chalo!

Till then we @RajveeHirva_2225 are signing off from this chapter.