12 - Cocktail Party

Birlas were all set to throw a cocktail party on the occasion of their son and soon to be daughter in law's wedding.

Aarohi was sleeping peacefully and suddenly someone burst into her room. Ahe opened her eyes due to sudden shouts. She saw abhimanyu, akshara and kairav standing at the doorstep of her room. She looked around and saw Neil sleeping near her bed holding her hand she abruptly snatched her hand from his hold which led to Neil's sleep getting distracted.

Neil woke up nd saw his position. He looked around and saw Aarohi wide eyed sitting on the bed and other youngsters bewildered standing near the open door. He was confused but then he remembered the incident of Aarohi getting unconscious and he sleeping beside her.

Akshu: Neil tum yaha..?Aur kaise?

Neil: Who Bhabhi... actually Aarohi so gai thi aur mera hath ussne pskkda tha aur mein nikaal nhi skka agar khichta toh uski neend udd jaati so mein betha tha yha aur kab mujhe bhi neend kab aa gyi pattaa hi nhi chalaa.

Abhi: Thikk hain chalo ab utho frsh ho jao aur taiyaar bhi ho jao guest aate hi honge cocktail party k liye. Par Pehle Aarohi how are you feeling?

Aarohi: Mein thikk hun mujhe thakkan k vajhe se chakkar aa gye the but now I am fine.

Kairav: Tum sure ho Aaru otherwise tum so skti ho yeh party mein aane ki jarurat nhi hain.

Aarohi: No bhai I am fit and fine. I will attend the party. Abchalo aap sab log jaao mein ready hokke aati hun.

Akshu: Thikke chalo ab sab use ready hone do aur hum bhi rady ho jaate hain.

Everyone get ready at sharp 7 because all the guests will arrive at 8. All were checking the last minute arrangements.
Then finally the guests started coming.

All greeted them and soon the party started. All the big and reputed doctors and surgeons had come to attend the party. Suddenly Nerohi noticed the person. It was none other then the psychologist whom Aarohi was consulting and she was a good friend of Neil. Her name was Dr. Riya Mishra.

Riya MishraAge:28 years

Riya Mishra
Age:28 years

They both went towards her and reached at the same time and called her name together. She turned to both of them and Nerohi were looking at each other blankly.

Neil: How do u know her?

Aarohi: Mein kyu bataavu. Tum kho tum kese jaante ho?

Neil: Aarohi pehle mene pucha toh tum pehle bataao.

Aarohi: Par meine pehle usse bulaaya so u speak first.

Neil: Nhi pehle tum.

So they start fighting about who will answer first. Riya getting irritated spoke up.

Riya: Chup ek dum chup. Yeh kya laggaa rkha hain pehle tum pehle tum. Aarohi does he know about the condition.

Aarohi nods.

Riya: Fine Neil is my friend and before you ask Aarohi is my patient. I am her psychologist. Now both of you got your answers.

They both nod in response.

Riya: Good now you both tell me how you know each other.

They both open their mouth together to speak.

Riya: Wait stop no one will speak. Neil is abhimanyu's brother right?

Neil nods

Riya: And Aarohi is Akshara's sister right?

Aarohi nods.

Riya: And Abhimanyu and Akshara are going to get married so technically u both are devar and saali. Right?

They both nod.

Riya: Hashh got it so i will talk to you guys later first let me go and wish the couple.

They both nod and Riya left towards Abhira and Nerohi were looking at each other with questions in their eyes.

___________________________________________________________
So this is it for todaay hope u enjoyed it.

Guys keep reading , voting and please do comment on the chapters so i can know your pov on the chapter, your support encourages us to write more.

Chalo!

Till then we @RajveeHirva_2225 are signing off from this chapter.