11 - Wedding bells

So as they reached jaisalmer in evening they entered with all tired look on their face. Abhimanyu came there with some workers to help them seeing their tired and irritated face he laughed internally. He went towards them.

Abhi: Aagaye tum dono chalo ab kaam pe lag jao bahot kaam baaki hain.

Neil and Aarohi: Kya? 😧

Abhi: Kaam toh krna padhega varna abhi function jo hain usk kya hoga?

Neil: Par aaj toh koi function nhi tha toh yeh kaam kis cheez ka?

Abhi: Pr plan change ho gaya sabhi hospitals ke doctors ke liye aaj party hain.

Neil: Ok

He looked towards Aarohi who looked very tired as she was unable to sleep peacefully and has not ate anything properly.

But Aarohi was ready to do work as she saw Neil was going to tell about her being tired and she understood and stoped him.

Soon all were working vigorously and doing the best decorations as possible. Neil was timely looking at Aarohi as she was looking hell tired.

He ran and caught her in his arms and everyone ran towards them and saw Aarohi lying unconscious in Neil's arms. They tried to wake her up and Abhi checked her pulses. All were so tensed.

Abhi: Aarohi ka bp liq hogaya hain. Kya isne kuch khayaa tha Neil?

Neil thought bit about her condition and thought not to tell them anything.

Neil: Thoda sa hi khaya tha shayad thakaan ki vajah se behosh ho gyi hogi.

They sprinkled some water on her face and she opened her eyes slowly by holding her head. kiShe was feeling weak and Neil understood.

Neil: Mein isse room iske room mein le jata hoon.

Abhi: Haan le ja aur tum dono thoda aaram krlo mein nhi chahta ki tum dono hamaari shaadi mein bimaar rho. Yha almost sab kuch ho gaya hain aur jo baaki hain woh hum sab dekh lenge.

Aarohi tries to get up but she was not able as she was weak. So Neil lifted her up in her arms and took her to her room. Their room was connected. He made her lay and when he was going to leave her and go to his room she hold his hand and sleeps peacefully. He was not able to make her leave his hand. So he thought to let her sleep and he also sat beside her and soon slept.

___________________________________________________________
So this is it for todaay hope u enjoyed it.

Guys keep reading , voting and commenting, your support encourages us to write more.

Chalo!

Till then we @RajveeHirva_2225 are signing off from this chapter.

Milte hai agale chapter mein.