𝟸𝟷. ʀᴏʏᴀʟ ʙᴀʟʟ

*Crack!*

*Crack!*

Diaspro let's herself get stabbed on the side by Sky making the girls who are watching her training gasp in horror, Brandon chuckles beside them. "Why are you laughing?! Sky basically killed Diaspro!" Layla shouts with a glare worried for her best friend.

"Because of that." Brandon said pointing to the battle, the girls were surprised when Diaspro breaks into red crystals like a broken glass and the real Diaspro falls from the sky aiming at Sky on the cheek with a staff once he had looked up.

"But how? We didn't see her disappear or make a clone of herself." Bloom said and Brandon smiles. "Even I don't know how she does it and she's been practicing that new spell." He said talking about Diaspro turning into a gem.

"It still needs more practice, I can still feel the stab." Diaspro said standing on top of Sky with her right leg holding him down pointing his own sword at his neck, while holding her side where he had strike. "Thanks." She said to Helia who hands her a towel and water, she blushed when they touched hands but she was quick to turn around not seeing Helia clear his throat with a smile.

Everyone was hanging out in the woods in Alfea since they had a day off from classes and training which in the end it lead with Diaspro egging Sky on into fighting wanting to try out her new spell. Both Diaspro and Sky frown hearing a familiar royal trumpet along with a Crystal empire guard parking near them, he makes his way to Diaspro with a bow.

"Princess Diaspro, a message from your mother and this." The guard said holding a bunch of invitations, Diaspro picks them up and reads the letter from her mother. "Diaspro, the Royal ball is an important event as you remember every important person will be coming over to my kingdom. Don't embarrass me."

Diaspro clench the letter and sighs taking a deep breath. "Thank you, let her know I'll be arriving to the ball." She said to the guard who nods handing a letter to Sky and left. Sky makes a sound and throws behind him with a glare.

"My parents are forcing me go attend in hopes that we get close." Sky said, both him and Diaspro look at each other for a couple of minutes and start laughing. "Here you girls go, please try to stay away from my mother's sight. I'm honestly shocked that she let you guys be in the ball, Helia you'll be my plus one." Diaspro said handing out the invitations to the girls one by one and she goes to Helia.

"I.. I mean if that's okay with you." She said ignoring how Brandon laughed behind them but try to cover it with a cough. Helia smiles taking her hand and kiss the back of it, looking quite proud as Diaspro lets out a small giggle. "I'll be honor to be your date." He said.

_____

"You okay, Bloom?" Flora asked as she gets ready for the ball trying on her shoes but stops to see Bloom looking down at her dress. "I don't think I should go." Bloom said with a frown.