𝟷𝟾. ᴍᴀɢɪᴄᴀʟ ᴄᴏɴᴠᴇʀɢᴇɴᴄᴇ ᴄʟᴀss

"Welcome to Applied Magical Convergence class!" Faragonda said standing in front of the girl, Diaspro grumbles looking tired trying hard to stay awake

"Welcome to Applied Magical Convergence class!" Faragonda said standing in front of the girl, Diaspro grumbles looking tired trying hard to stay awake. "The purpose of this subject is to enable you to improve the effectiveness of your spells. It is a very difficult topic and it will require a lot of work."

"Miss, what is magical convergence?" Bloom asked as she raised her hand up. "It is the ability to combine the magic powers of two or more fairies into ultra-powerful spells."

Diaspro stands up straight looking at her notes an idea coming in her head.

"How?" Stella asked.

"First of all, superior spell casting skills are absolutely essential. You must also come to understand your own magic better than ever before." Faragonda said with a smile.

"And why's that?" Bloom asked.

"It's easy enough to make a mistake by yourself. Combined magic is more complex, no room for error." Faragonda said walking around the students. "It's like it takes on a life of its own?" Flora said.

Faragonda nods. "In a way, that's true, yes."

"All our powers combined in one, sounds exciting." Diaspro said with a smile looking at Layla. "Imagine what our powers will be if we combine? My gems creating a full armor and you using your powers to create a shield or something." She said and Layla smiles.

"Now, for your first assignment, you'll be working in pairs." Faragonda said and starts to partner up the students. "And lastly we have Diaspro and Layla, you'll be partners." She said and Diaspro smiles.

"Miss Faragonda, could I talk to you after class? I have something that I want to talk about." Diaspro said and Faragonda nods.

Class went on until the class ended, Faragonda and Diaspro are the only ones in the class.

"Now, what do you want to talk about Diaspro?" Faragonda asked as she picked some papers from the students desk, Diaspro helps her. "Is it possible to fuse with someone, if they have my gems with them?" Diaspro asked.

"Fuse?" Faragonda asked confused.

"Fusion, it's kinda like magical convergence but in this kind of thing they have to have my gems. Fuse my body with theirs and depending in what gem they have they will be able to use it along with their own powers." Disparo said and in front of the desk she draws herself and Layla a sapphire gem in her hand while she had a ruby gem in her right hand.

"Let's picture this, me and Layla are up against some bad people and we can't take them all on our own so... we combined ourselves to create more power. But I want to know if it's possible to do that? And how can I do it?" She said and Faragonda nods closing her eyes thinking.