𝟺. ɪ'ᴍ ɴᴏᴛ ᴛᴏᴜᴄʜɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ!

Sky rolled his eyes at Diaspro eyeing Professor Palladium who was healing some of the specialists which it didn't go unnoticed by her

"What?" She asked.

"Could you actually try not to be obvious with your crush for the Professor." He said crossing his arms and Diaspro scoffs. "Go back to sulking about Bloom." She said making Sky frown.

"Now, if you'll excuse me I have a cute elf to talk to." Diaspro made her way to the Professor who finished with one of the guys, he jumps when Diaspro was seated on the bench since the nurse office was already full with other injured specialists.

"Are you hurt Princess Diaspro?" He asked nervously as Diaspro gives him a smirk leaning forward a bit. "You can say that but I'm sure you won't be able to fix it or maybe you can." She said and Palladium blushed as Diaspro touch her heart and giving a wink.

"My heart-." She was cut off by Sky throwing Diaspro by his shoulder making her punch his back. "What the hell, Sky?!"

"I was about to ask him for an autograph." She said. "We need to go and save the Winx, they'll need help." He said ignoring how she said she wanted an autograph and Diaspro sighs in disappointment waving at the still shock and confused Palladium. "Bye Professor Palladium, until next time." She said with a wave letting Sky drag her into the ship.

_____

"Diaspro watch out!" Timmy screams and the rest of the guys all do the same. "Why did you think it was a good idea to let her be the pilot?" Brandon asked.

"Umm... because she threaten to show all the baby naked pictures to the girls." Jackson said holding on to the chair. "Oh." Brandon said.

"How did she get them anyway?" Timmy asked and Sky rubs his head. "Sorry guys, it was either me or you." Sky said.

"Boom!" Diaspro shouts with a smile as she shoot a giant monster behind the back and turns the ship around landing in front of the castle gate. "That was amazing! Can't believe I've been missing this my whole life."

Soon, she and the specialists are standing against some ice monsters each holding a weapon while Diaspro was on her fairy form. Sky was the first one to attack cutting three of them, Jackson use a boomerang to cut the monsters, Brandon cut about 6 or more of them and Timmy shot four.