ESCAPE

They woke up happy, it was the girl's birthday and the escape day. The girls didin't really cared about what was happening, they we're happy because it was escape day. Yena and Ahyeon we're ready same as the boys. They all took everything they needed. At the airport everything was nice, except the view. The staff told them they are making a big illegality and they can d¡e.

A: - Finally, in the plane!
Y: - On our way to freedom!

They didin't talk on the way because they feel asleep, the 4 friends had to walk a lot on their way to the closest airport.

J: - EVERYBODY WE WILL LAND IN 5 MINUTES!
A: - Yay!

They we're all so excited. When the plane landed they finally felt freedom. Sunghoon didin't let Yena leave the plane.

S: - Just say bye, loud.
Y: - Bye!
S: - Bye guys! Send us letters!
J: - Yes!
A: - I will miss you Yena!

Jaehyun and Ahyeon leaved the plane, after that the plane started flying again.

Y: - What is happening?
S: - They decided they wanna live in North America, not with us, we will go in South Korea.
Y: - But i wanna be with Ahyeon! Why, i will miss her!

She tried to get off her seat but Sunghoon didin't let her go.

S: - You have me.
Y: - But why?

Sunghoon started to explain so much to Yena until she understood. After some hours of flying the plane arrived on a airstrip in South Korea.

S: - Get your bags.
Y: - Ok...

Sunghoon saw she was struggling with her bags so he took her bags too. They took a taxi on their way home.

Y: - Where are we gonna go now?
S: - Don't worry about that.
Y: - Ok. I love you so much you did so much to me i can't thank you enough.
S: - You appeared in my life when i needed someone and always comforted ms, thats enough.

Yena hugged him when the car stopped in front of a luxury house.

Y: - This house...is amazing!
S: - My dad buyed it when the war started, he wanted me to live here and i will do, with you.

They got out of the taxi and entered the house.

S: - Give me your bags.
Y: - Ok.
He left the bags down. When Yena got in the living room she saw this:

Y: - Oh my gosh, its, its so pretty!S: - Do you like it?Y: - Yes!S: - I also have a present for you!Y: - What?S: - Come

S: - Do you like it?
Y: - Yes!
S: - I also have a present for you!
Y: - What?
S: - Come.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Penultimate chapter! Hope you liked it excluding the gramatical mistakes if existing. 💕