DAYS

A: - I can't see its getting darker outside.
J: - There won't be light anymore, we don't have electricity.
Y: - But we are scared of dark.
S: - Off...
Y: - I have an idea.
A: - What idea?
Y: - I'll show you. But... Boys do we have a
empty egg formwork, some candles, thread and glue?
S: - Yes. I'll bring them.
Y: - I'll come with you.

Yena and Sunghoon went to bring these things while Ahyeon and Jaehyun stayed in the room.

Y: - We are back with all the things. I will make this but i don't see very good. Do we have a lantern?
J: - Yes, take it.

Sunghoon held the light for Yena while she made that thing and put it on the ceiling.

A: - I see better now. Where did you learn this?
Y: - At science.
A: - Science... Your favorite subject, its clear.
Y: - Lets sleep now. There are 2 beds, i will sleep with Hoon and Ahyeon with Jaehyun.

Sunghoon gave Yena a scared look. She got closer to him just to whisper

Y: - Don't worry, you are my boyfriend i can sleep with you.
S: - This flirty attitude can go somewhere else.
Y: - Not now.

After that they all fell asleep, they were very tired. In the morning Yena wake up with Sunghoon kissing her on the forehead and hugging her by the waist in bed.

Y: - Hoon, morning!
S: - Morning!
Y: - Where are the others?
S: - Out, searching for a bank that didin't fire so we can have money to fly to Asia.
Y: - Ok.
S: - We are alone here, wanna do something fun?
Y: - Yes! Eat.
S: - Ok.

They ate breakfast. After breakfast the Yena and Hoon made experiments in the Bunker and outside. It was 6 p.m. and they didin't ate dinner but Ahyeon and Jaehyun we're back with lots of money. They ate dinner and then made Yena's project again.

Y: - Lets talk.
J: - About what?
S: - About what we did today.
Y: - You knew exactly what i wanted to say.
S: - Because i am your boyfriend.
A: - Hello! We are togheter too!
J: - Yes!

Yena laughed to Jaehyun's weird answer. They talked about Yena and Ahyeon's birthday and more. They we're again in bed. Sunghoon softly whisperd to Yena's ear.

S: - I promise, when we will escape from here i will make you a amazing birthday.
Y: - Thank you, my Hoon.
S: - Sleep now, i know you are tired.

Sunghoon covered Yena's eyes and made her fall asleep. They were both sleeping now.

--------------------------------------------------------------

I will probably make 3 more parts and then end this book. One is gonna be the escape, one is gonna be their first days there and the last chapter is gonna be Yena and Ahyeon's birthday party. Sorry again for gramatical mistakes but i'm writing this very late. Hope you guys liked this chapter.