Night Sky

Georg x Reader (Requested by Amber5677776)

Hope you enjoy 💗💗💗

_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_

3rd POV

Georg was sleeping in bed before he turned over to cuddle Y/n. When he felt the empty side of their bed, he woke up and lifted his head off the pillow to see Y/n wasn't next to him. He sat up in the bed and looked around. 

He got out of the bed and started to search for them. He checked the bathroom, living room, kitchen, other rooms, the back room, and yet he couldn't find them. 

The only place he didn't look was outside. He went to the sliding door and opened it to see Y/n, laying on a picnic blanket while looking at the stars.

He smiled as they looked so calm and relaxed. He walked over to them as Y/n looked back to see him. ''Hey.'' They said as Georg walked to lay next to them. 

''Hey, why aren't you in bed?'' He leaned towards them and kissed their cheek lovingly. ''Couldn't sleep. And I wanted to look at the stars.''

He smiled at them still. ''Why didn't you wake me up?'' They shrugged. ''Didn't want to wake you. You looked so peaceful.'' (This man always be looking calm and shit like I have never seen him angry (Except when that interviewer insulted baby Bill))

Georg lifted his hand to stroke their cheek. ''I wouldn't have mind. I love being with you.'' They smiled at eachother and laid together while looking at the sky. They eventually fell asleep side by side till morning.

_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_

It was the day after that night and this time, Y/n was in bed. They turned and opened their eyes when they felt Georg's side empty. They opened their eyes confused before seeing some rose petals on the floor.

They got off the bed and followed the rose petals. They led to the backyard and they opened the door and saw a small little set up. They walked towards it to see Georg's head pop out of the blanket tent.

''Hey sweetheart.'' He smiled. Y/n slightly laughed. ''What's this?'' They asked as Georg went up to them and kissed their head. ''Remember how you said that you wanted to look at the stars? Well I decided to do a comfortable way to watch them.''

Y/n smiled at his kindness as he led them to inside the blanket tent. There were small lights hanging on the edge with blankets and pillows on the ground.

They both laid down together and cuddled as they peacefully looked at the stars.

_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_

Sorry it's short 😭😭😭😭😭

My brother walked in my room as I was typing and I had to change the tab cause he noticed 😬😬 But it's fine now since he dismissed it 

Hope you enjoyed 

BBBYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!