Emo? No, Goth

Bill Kaulitz x Goth! s/o Reader

(Basically reader is whatever gender you are. I'll be using they/them but you can replace them with your pronouns)

Y/n/you is a famous (whatever you decide) and is dating Bill, so him, Y/n, and Tom do an interview and they didn't know people called them emo until the interviewer asks them.

ENJOY

________________________________________________________________________________

3rd POV

Y/n, Bill, and Tom were being filmed while walking backstage. ''This is gonna be weird.'' Tom said, ''You're weird and we don't complain.'' Y/n said making Him make an offended face and jump on their back.

''AH!'' They almost fell while Bill laughed at them. ''You're not helpful.'' They said while kneeling down since Tom was heavy and still on their back. ''You know I love you.'' Bill said while still laughing. 

''She's dying. And you're not helping.'' Tom said before almost falling when Y/n stood up and held up his legs so he doesn't fall.

''Hey! That's my lover! Get off!'' Bill than jumped on Toms back making them all fall. Bill crawled to Y/n and held them by their shoulders, making his cheek squish against theirs and glaring at Tom. ''My lover.'' He said with a pout as Tom laughed.

''Yea yea, whatever.'' Tom said standing up still slightly laughing. ''Come on let's go.'' Y/n and Bill stood up but he jumped on her back making her carry him. ''Let's go my lover!'' He pointed forward making them laugh and walk. 

---

The trio were now on stage with Y/n in the middle, Bill on their right, and Tom on their left. They answered questions and talked before it got to the real question that everyone wants to know.  ''Y/n, I'm pretty sure everyone wants to know, are you emo?'' The interviewer asked. 

Tom laughed loudly and doubled over while Bill covered his mouth. Y/n looked at him/her and backed up in their seat with narrowed eyes. ''Emo?'' They asked as Tom laughed and leaned against their armchair and arm as he wheezed. 

Bill started giggling knowing what they are going to say. ''As emo as my babe, emo?'' They pointed to Bill who started laughing as Tom gripped their knee full on wheezing. ''Emo? No.'' They said before pausing as the twins looked at them.

''Goth.'' They said making Tom wheeze as the interviewer's embarrassment and Bill lean against their shoulder and hold their arm while laughing. ''You're a goth?'' They asked as Y/n petted Bill's head.

''Yes. Just not the satanic shit.. Just the black.'' They confirmed and nodded as Bill hugged their shoulders and leaned his head against theirs while Tom was just laying in their lap while wheezing like he dying. ''Get up.'' They pushed him slightly but he just laid their laughing like he's drunk.

''This is what I deal with.'' They said pointing to Tom on their lap making the crowd laugh. ''So now we know you're not emo, just goth.'' The interviewer confirmed making Y/n nod as Bill kissed their cheek.

''They my goth lover.'' He beamed with a smile and snuggled their neck making people 'awww' as Y/n smiled. 

Tom then poked their arm as they answered questions while Bill poked him back. Y/n sighed deeply as the twins poked eachother while Tom didn't move from their lap and Bill clung to their arm.

The crowd laughed at the trio as Y/n put their hand on Toms face and grabbed Bills hands with the other. ''Ahhhhh!'' Tom thrashed and almost fell making Y/n laugh. ''Get up, I'm not you're bed.'' They pulled him up making Tom sit up straight in his chair and smile at his bestfriend (Y/n).

''They're my bed.'' Bill said making them laugh as he pouted playfully.

---

Y/n and Bill were in their trailer bunk cuddling while the gang was doing whatever. Y/n then smirked remembering what Bill said earlier that day. ''Sooo, I'm your bed?'' They teased as Bills face flushed and buried his head into their shoulder.

''It's ok. I like being your goth bed.'' They teased and laughed when Bill groaned. ''Then I'm your emo cuddle pillow.'' He said as his voice was muffled into their shoulder as he smiled along with Y/n before someone heavy landed on them.

''And I'm the blanket.'' Tom said. ''Tom I will pull your pants up to your dick when we are on stage tomorrow if you don't leave.'' Y/n threatened making him put his hands up in surrender and leave them be.

''I'm still gonna do it.'' They whispered to Bill who laughed. ''I love you my goth.'' He said and kissed their cheek. ''I love you my little emo boy.'' They said with a smirk making him put his head into their neck and groan.

________________________________________________________________________________

It's fluff at the end cause why not and I can. Hope you enjoyed.

BYE