His Pretty Model

Gustav x Famous Model Reader (I had this idea from literally a dream I had and now I MUST create it)

Summary: When the famous model reveals to have a boyfriend, who could he be? Who is he? 

ENJOY

________________________________________________________________________________

Gustav's POV

I was on the phone with my girlfriend as the rest of my band was doing something else not knowing they were recording a video and me. 

''When is your shoot over again?'' I asked as I tried to look for my shoes. ''Uhhh I think in about 20 minutes. I gotta get some more photos done but it won't be a lot.'' She responded while I put my shoes on.

''Alright, I'll see you in a bit.'' I told her and walked to the door of the tour bus as my friends recorded me without my knowledge. ''You sure? I can come over when I'm done.'' She tried to reason. ''No it's alright, I need to get away from these fools anyway.'' I laughed making her laugh too.

''Okay. I'll see you in a bit.'' She said with a laugh that I called my friends fools. ''Yep. Bye love.'' I said as she said bye as well.

''Oooooooo. Gustavs got a date!'' Georg said while putting the camera into my face as I walked away. ''Tell Y/n I said 'Hi bestieee!' for meeee!'' Bill said. Him and Y/n were basically 'besties' since they both have a fashion sense or something. (I personally don't so if you don't find something else that you have in common with Bill)

''Okay! Bye!'' I left the trailer and walked to the studio Y/n was for her photoshoot. People know she has a boyfriend, which is me, but they don't know that except family, friends, and the band. 

---

I arrived at the studio and entered, going to Y/ns changing room to wait for her. I went on my phone as I waited for her.

About a few minutes later she came in wearing a beautiful dress/suit (You can choose). I smiled when she noticed me. ''You didn't text me but I'm not complaining.'' She said as I got up and hugged her. 

''I saw you were busy so I decided to wait in here.'' I said while she hugged my shoulders. ''Well I need to change.'' She said while pushing me backwards by my shoulders making me land on the couch.

''Bill said, 'Hi bestiee!' in his words.'' I said making her laugh. ''Well I'll say hi when we see them.'' She said from behind the screen. (I think the cover where people change is called? idr)

She was changed into (clothing of choice). ''Ok, lets go!'' She said and we walked out of the studio. ''Do you think fans will know we're dating?'' I asked her as we walked hand in hand. ''Maybe. But probably for like 8 months I say.'' She said. 

I mean she's not wrong, we don't really hang out in public and we keep our relationship pretty quiet. Not like we don't like our relationship being public, we both agreed that it was too much pressure with paparazzi and such. 

---

Me and Y/n were sitting in the tour bus as the others were at the store. We were cuddling as she scrolled through her phone as I played with her hair before she started to laugh a bit. ''What's funny?'' She showed me her phone to show a picture of us when we were on our 4 year anniversary about a few days ago.

Someone saw us and took a photo to see who the mysterious boyfriend was. Well who ever this person was found out.

''Well it seems like we have a lot to explain in an interview.'' She said looking up at me as I laughed with her. ''I guess we do.'' Now people know that who my pretty models boyfriend is. Me. 

________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry it's short but I hoped you liked it. 

Also I hate my period schedule. (Ranting but idc and read if you want.) So basically I went to busch gardens yesterday right? But here's the thing, I didn't know my period would come up till I HAD FELT MY CRAMPS COME IN. So basically it got worse when I had to run with my mom to get her phone back and I swear to god my fricken shorts and underwear are DONE. I'm so glad I wore black shorts. But busch gardens toilet paper is ass bruh it fucking melted and I was uncomfortable all day. My friend tried to help me by asking my mom if she had a tampon but I don't use them and they make me uncomfortable. So my day was not fun but OH WELL. I hope my dad picks me up on Thursday, I'm like 2 days behind on my school 😭😭😭

Anyways BYE