Bonus Chapter 3 (FINAL)

Warnings- SMUT, cussing, BREEDING KINK, BITING KINK, baby talk.

One last smut for my sluts :)

This is the last bonus chapter! (I wasn't going to do anymore but a reader requested how y/n got pregnant with twins and her reaction)

Thank you once again for reading this story!

Enjoy!

"I know what you're trying to do Miguel but it's not going to work." I try to sound confident.

I'm currently playing some type of hide and seek game with my husband who's hiding somewhere and i'm seeking for him.

Of course this isn't a kids game... this is Miguel's game.

Punishing me in the shower and not letting me cum wasn't enough for him.

I stop to a halt and i let out a sigh, he has to be down there. "Okay Miguel this isn't funny anymore, you had your laugh but i am not going down there." I call out.

There's silence. I start to bite my lips nervously.

I should have known my punishment wasn't over when Lilly came to pick up Oscar and Alessa this morning, without me calling to ask her.

Miguel called her.

I slowly reach for the door knob. "Please let Oscar be right that there's no boogeyman." I mutter.

I open the door, letting it swing open, exposing the dark basement. "Miguel?" I call out his name.

Crickets

I take a step, flicking the light switch on and i start to walk down the steps. "Miguel?" "Miguel c'mon i know you're in here!" I huff.

I know he's in here due that basement door was unlocked, it is always locked due to prevent traumatizing our children.

I reach down the steps, i look around but i don't see a tall muscular handsome dilf.

And that's when i remember... always fucking look up when it comes to Miguel.

Found him.

A glint in his eye and a devious smirk. "Hola Cariño." He said in a sultry tone.

"Hola." I reply back as he comes down on a strand of web.

He wraps a hand around my waist, gripping my hip to pull me closer. His soft lips crash blissfully into mine. "Did i win the game?" I mumble into our kiss.

"Yes." He smirked against my lips.

He pulls away and holds me tighter. "Now let me give you your prize." He said in a seductive tone.

Oh Goodie

I wrap my arms around his wide back, he lifts me up, hooking my legs behind his back and we start to climb up to the ceiling.

"This is a first." I say to my mischievous husband who gives me a silly grin.

"I broke your back in so many places, i figured why not on a ceiling." His whisper coos my ear.

I'm glad after 2 kids we're still adventurous with our sex life.

"You're not going to drop me right?"

"Never Cariño." He assures me with a smile.

I nod and i hang onto him as he begins to kiss my neck leaving me marks but for him is beautiful art.

I lean my head back, giving him more access to draw his art. I let out a soft moan as he found my sweet spot and the heat begins to flame.

"You're going to let me cum this time right?" I breathe out, arching an eyebrow.