He Owns My Heart

Warnings- Smut and cussing

18 Mature Readers only!

Yes smut again because it's Miguel O'Hara🫠

There will be a plot, I'm still working on it but in the meantime enjoy the smut cause it will slowly fade after the plot.

Might be some grammar error.. if there is my bad.

Finally about to get some sleep

Miguel injected me with an antidote, a little while ago after 3 hours of nonstop pounding.

He had to carry me to the bathroom, so i could shower. Because as soon as i got my mobility back in my legs, when i tried to stand up, i fell flat on my face.

Miguel found it amusing.. Me not so much

I damp dry my hair with a towel, I glance over at Miguel who's laying down on his stomach and i sigh out of relieve.

Out like a light

I was scared for a moment about his comment that we are not going to get any sleep tonight.. well tomorrow.. oh you know what i mean, was going to be fulfilled.

It's 3:45 A.M, I am exhausted.

I walk over to my mirrored sliding closet door, to put some fresh pajama's on, I slide it open and i grab a nightgown.

When i slide the door closed, I yelp as the sight of a 6'9 large frame Miguel towered behind me startles me.

He was not out like a light.. Like i thought

"Te asusté?" Miguel taunts with a smirk.

Translation- Did i scare you?

"Un poco." I nod, as i stare into his dead eyes.

Translation- A little bit

"Pobre Bebé." He chuckles.

Translation- Poor Baby

I just give him a slight smile and i start to untie my robe but i look up and i watch Miguel through the mirror.

He wraps his arms around my waist and he pushes my hands down and he takes over untying my robe.

He slowly pulls down my robe and he kisses my shoulder blade softly and he lets the robe fall down to the floor.

I now accept the fact that i am not going to put any pajamas on, Miguel is going to go through with his promise.

I am not getting any sleep tonight.. and i'm okay with that

He moves his lips up to my neck and he presses his hard body against my back.

He wraps his arm around my throat as he leaves more hickies on my neck. He moves his hand up to my jaw and sticks his hand inside my mouth.

I let out a soft moan as his hard length rubs against ass.