𝗕𝗼𝗻𝘂𝘀

1 YEAR AND 6 MONTHS LATER...

My hands tremble and my legs shake as I stand in my room inside the hotel, hairstylists and makeup artists touching up the finishing parts of my final appearance.

"Calm yourself down, Addie. There is no reason for you to be this nervous," Lily grasps my shaking hands, rubbing her thumb pads across the tops of each hand.

"I feel sick, I might shit out my heart," I gasp as I jump up and down in my spot.

"Are you having doubts?" Lily asks, a frown placed on her face.

I gasp and my eyes widen, denying her statement almost as soon as the words release from her mouth.

"Of course not! Why would I?" I question.

If you didn't guess by now, today is one of the biggest days in my life. My wedding day. Erling popped the question almost one and a half years ago while we was in the hospital as I gave birth to our beautiful baby boy, Arlo.

I had brought Arlo into the world within the early hours of the morning and later that afternoon I had woken up from my nap to Arlo gurgling.

As I was going to get him out of his cot I saw that he was wearing a baby grow that read "Marry Daddy, Mummy?" and a fake rose in his tiny hand as well as a red velvet box closed together just above his head.

So when Erling took the box out of the cot and opened it up to reveal the fattest rock I've ever seen in my life, I couldn't help but sob my hormonal heart out. I could barely get out the word 'yes' over all of my blubbering.

Which now brings us to today - the day of the wedding. I'm not having any second thoughts or any doubts, but my emotions are all over the place as well as my nerves. I'm just so glad that I have Lily by my side as well as Erling's sister, Lauren, Sasha and Sarah, who are my bridesmaids.

"I want to see my son," I whisper to Lily.

"I'll go and get Arlo for you. He is in the groom's suite with Erling isn't he?" Lily asks and I nod, she soon leaves to grab my baby boy.

"How are you feeling Addie?" Gabrielle asks me, pulling me away from the other bridesmaids.

"Scared, nervous, excited - all sorts of emotions that I don't know which one to pick," I smile as I let out a stressed sigh.

"Well if it helps you, my dad said Erling is the same. But he knows for a damn fact that he is ready to marry you," She says and my eyes begin to water once again.

"Don't you dare cry!" She demands and catches the tears with her fingers before they can fall down my face.

"Why are you so emotional? You're never like this, you was so excited this morning," Gabrielle questions.

"I am excited, I don't even know why I'm crying. I'm so emotional for literally no reason," I furrow my eyebrows as I watch Gabrielle's eyes follow the floor before widening and looking at my stomach.

"Are you pregnant?" She asks and now my eyes join hers.

I mean, there is a strong possibility that I could be. Ever since we got engaged and I was able to have sex again we have been at it nonstop, and these last few times Erling hasn't used a condom as he just pulls out.