𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗘𝗹𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻

——— ERLING'S POV ———

I open my car and and lock it once I'm out, walking towards Etihad campus.

The receptionist grants me access and greets me once we make eye contact.

I text Adelaide as I walk towards the changing room, reminding her to take her vitamins and eat frequently.

I open the door to the changing rooms and the loud commotion of the lads dies down as soon as I step in.

I look up from my phone to see every pair of eyes on me.

"So when was you gonna tell us you're having a baby?" Jack interrogates.

Ah shit.

"Bro, I wanted to tell you guys, but Adelaide wanted to keep it a secret until we told our families first," I explain, feeling guilty that I never told them.

I mean, these guys are like my family. My brothers. I see them more than my own relatives, so now I feel like shit that I never told them.

"We understand. But when the hell did this happen between you and Adelaide?" Rodri asks, confused.

I cough. This is awkward.

"Ermm, you know when we went out a couple of months ago and met up with Adelaide, Lily, Mason, Joao and Ben?" I begin and all the boys nod.

"Well I quite literally bumped into her and I thought she was stunning but I knew that I recognised her from somewhere. So when she told me her name I realised who she was. But we ended up getting really drunk and dancing together. Then I guess one thing led to another then a couple of months later I'm meeting her in a cafe and she's telling me that she's pregnant with my child."

"Jesus Christ," I hear Phil whisper to himself.

"You'll be there for her won't you?" I turn around to see my gaffa, Pep Guardiola stood there staring at me.

"I've been there for her since her parents left to live abroad, she's like one of my own. Don't hurt her whatever you do," Pep warns me and I nod.

"I have no intentions of leaving her or my baby. Ever," I assure him with a smile to which he pats my shoulder, kind of like he is giving me his approval.

"You're a good man," He compliments.

I nod and smile at him before turning back around, my nerves finally releasing from my body.

"Do you know the sex yet?" Kevin asks.

I shake my head, "next appointment, but Adelaide wants to have a gender reveal. She told me to let you all know that your more than welcome to come when we know a date and time".

"So what's you and Adelaide's situation now?"

"I'm not entirely sure, but I do know that I feel something towards her. And not in a friendship kind of way. I have from the moment I laid my eyes on her," I admit to the team.

"She likes you too, you know?" Jack exposes Adelaide.

I look up at him with wide eyes and my mouth hung open.

"How do you know that?" I question.

"She told me after you both slept together that she felt something that she's never felt with anyone else. But she said she was too scared to admit it to you so she never bothered," He answers my question.

She likes me?

"Don't tell her I told you. Let her tell you in her own time, I don't want her feeling like she can't trust me anymore," Jack practically begs me.

"I won't. I promise."

Lilliana's corner 💋

Lilliana's corner 💋

Hey guys! Just a quick filler
on Erling's pov, hope you
enjoyed it.
Please comment and vote, i
really want to interact with
you guys!!

Kisses!!