𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗢𝗻𝗲

ADELAIDETURNERXO:

Liked by lilymoore, christianpulisic, sarahmarie & 723,845 others

@adelaidetunerxo:

Check out my new video out tonight at 8pm bst time with a sneak peak of what's to come for you guys in the next couple of months!! <3

Comments:

lilymoore: my bby looking as fit as ever 😘
|adelaideturnerxo: marry me right now 💍
|lilymoore: send me the addy 😏

sarahmarie: btw I've seen the vid before all of you bitches 😙
|adelaideturnerxo: because you forced me to show you it 🙄

christianpulisic: can't wait to watch it!
LIKED BY @ADELAIDETURNERXO

load 342k more comments...

My new business deal has officially sealed with collaborating with Gucci to make a new brand line of clothing with myself and I could not be more excited and proud of myself than I am right now.

My phone begins to ring and I looked to see that it is Lily ringing me.

I pick up the phone and I am immediately deafened by her screaming into my ear.

"I'm so proud of you Ada!" She exclaims and I laugh at her.

"I'm proud of myself too, Lils," I agree with her.

"We are going out tonight to celebrate, so I'll be at yours at 5 to begin getting ready with you," She tells me, well more than likely demands since it seems like I can't argue with her on this.

"You could have told me that earlier! That's literally in half an hour and I need to shower," It was now my turn to exclaim.

"Well you better move that cute arse of yours into the bathroom and have a quick shower," Lily says before saying 'bye' and ending the call.

I throw my phone onto the island in my kitchen and quickly place it on charge before rushing to my bathroom and turning to shower on.

I remove all of my clothes and place them into the wash basket in the corner of the room before clipping my hair up to avoid getting it wet.

I get into the shower and wash all of my body thoroughly, shaving all necessary areas.

I turn off the shower head and wrap a towel around my body before stepping out and placing on my shower slippers.