Chapter 42

Let's have some girl on girl fun.  Angela and Paula.  Chance and Ruby will have to watch. Well maybe they play a bit too. Know what a queening chair is? You are about to find out!

..............>

....I'm going to taste you.

Angela captured Paula's stare. The glaze in her eyes indicated she accepted her submissive role with Angela. Angela was dominate. Ruby had a vested interest in this scene. Paula had promised herself to Ruby. Ruby was anxious for Paula to comply, take her new sub to sexual highs. Although not planned exactly this way, this was a perfect setup to see how Paula would react. So far Ruby was impressed. It didn't appear Paula had experience with another woman, but was obvious she wasn't against it, judging from the hot kiss she witnessed.

Angela pushed herself up and stood. She took Paula's and led her to Ruby's bed. She spun her around and removed Paulas robe. Angela discarded hers too.

"May we?" Angela looked back over her shoulder at Ruby and asked.

"Of course, help yourself." Ruby smiled graciously.

Angela motioned for Paula to lie on the bed. Paula sat and slid her body across the smooth red silk sheets. She spread her legs exposing her glistening wet sex, expecting immense pleasure to come.

The two sexy bodies were like candy to Ruby's eyes. She had needs too. There was Chance, still under her spell and at her beckoning call.

She remembered Paula said Chance was a cunnilingus pro. She glided over to Chance on the fuck bench and unbuckled him from his restraints.

"Maybe I'm not done with you after all. Stand whore!" She ordered. Ruby turned and walked over to the red hotline phone and picked it up. A bartender answered.

"Tell Mathew to bring me a queening chair with the bench to my room." Ruby said.

"Yes, Miss Ruby. Right away." Fred answered.  Fred knew someone was about to eat pussy.  He'd been on one of those chairs under a few dominatrix's too.

Miss Ruby's custom queening chair and bench was one of a kind. The center of the seat is cut away to allow the pussy-eater-pleasure-giver to lay face up in the chair below the woman. The female sits on the face of the giver locked in the seat and is pleasured from below. Miss Ruby was famously known for her face fucking skills and her drenching squirts and orgasms over a subs face.

Miss Ruby's chair featured a wine glass holder for the tasty fermented grapes she enjoyed while being pleasured.

Mathew entered the room with the chair and an assistant who carried the bench. They set it up where Ruby instructed and bolted it down.

"Will you need the sub straps, Miss Ruby?" Mathew asked.

"No, they won't be necessary. My sub will do as I say." Ruby replied with a smirk.

Ruby pointed to leather padded chair and instructed Chance to lie face up on the bench. His face filled the seat opening just right. The bench was made to support his head when Ruby sat on him. Ruby straddled the chair and sat on Chances face. His nose buried in her rose bud anus and his lips on her hot wet sex.

"Get to work, slut!" She commanded.

Chance didn't hesitate. He went right to work licking and sucking pussy. Sweet wet pussy he enjoyed pleasuring. Just as he did with Paula, he had Ruby edging orgasm in minutes.

"Damn! He is good!" Ruby exclaimed.

Over on the bed, Angela was between Paula's legs eating her pussy. She too was a cunnilingus pro. Paula moaned and shifted her pelvis up into Angela. She felt her first release ready.

"May I cum please, Mistress Angela?' Paula begged.

"No, not yet bitch." Angela entered her dominatrix role.

"Please, please, I need to cum, Mistress Angela." Paula begged.

Angela lifted off her and looked in her watering eyes. She could see the stress in Paula's face. She had unusual control of her sex, most women below Angela would have lost it and burst already.

Angela turned to Ruby and said. "She's going to make a wonderful sub, Miss Ruby."

"This bitch below me is one hell of a sub already. Oh damn! He can eat a pussy!" Ruby yelled.

Chance continued pleasuring Ruby. He enjoyed it as much as she did, almost. Ruby rocked her hips back and forth over Chances face. Chance knew just where to pleasure Ruby, finding her clit at the exact time it passed his lips and tongue. Ruby's breath hitched , stopped, started, and she moaned louder and louder as Chance rolled her past orgasm after orgasm. Ruby was near her first squirt and warned Chance.

"Keep it up, you are about to get drenched!" Ruby tweeted her nipples to push herself over,

Chance loved to make Paula squirt, and to give that pleasure to Ruby would be a prize to him.

Ruby arched her back, through her head back, her fiery long red hair touched the small dent above her round ass, pressed her ass down and flooded Chances face with her hot squirt.  Chance opened his mouth and let it fill before he swallowed all of it, then she filled him with smaller discharges as he drank the rest.

"You won't be thirsty for days after that." Ruby caught her breath, slid back so she could see him.  His face wet with her sex.  She slid back over him. 

"My asshole now.  Stick that tongue in."   She positioned her bud over his mouth.  This was not an area Chance had much experience with. He pointed his tongue at her rose and and softened it with his saliva.   He worked it in as she pressed down to widen her cheeks and give better access.

"Come on ass slut, get busy.  You're holding back." Ruby ordered.  "You eat pussy like a pro, but you need to get better at ass."  Ruby complained.  "More tongue and mouth bitch!"

Chance did his best.  His inexperience with ass pleasure showed.  Ruby leaned over and twisted both his nipples.  He groaned at the pain slash pleasure.

"You please my ass or I'll strap you to that cross and blister your ass!" Ruby threatened.

Chance gave it his best effort.  He reached around the chair and put his hands on Ruby's thighs.  He pulled her down to get maximum tongue penetration.  He sucked on her bud and made her moan. 

"Now you getting the hang of it, you can be taught." Ruby grinned.  "We will do that a while before I let you eat more pussy." Ruby laughed.

On the bed, Angela was alternating between Paula's bud and her wet sex.   Paula was mad hot and ready to bust.  If Angela allowed, she'd filled her face too.  But Angela was not ready to let her go.

Angela lifted up to look at Paula.  "Look at me.  Do not cum yet, let it build.  You are such an good girl.  So sweet, like ripe passion fruit." Angela complemented.

Paula smiled back.  She loved Angela's approval. She craved it too.  If she were gay, Angela would be her type.

Angela resumed her tasting Paula. She sucked on her clit, circled her tongue around the base of her bud and flicked it, stimulating her core. 

Paula flailed her arms on the bedsheets, grabbed fists of silk as Angela drove her wild between her legs.  Her breath broken, she snatched air for her lungs out of desperation.  Angela reached up to cup her breasts and pinch her nipples.

Paula felt she couldn't hold back anymore. "I can't, I can't, I can't hold back! Please tell me to cum!"

It was what the dominant wanted to hear. Not let me but tell me.  Angela smiled and gave her swollen needy clit a stiff flick. 

"Cum my pet, cum now!" Angela plunged a finger deep into Paula's hot cunt.  Paula's back arched and she came hard from Angela's come here finger curl. 

"Madam Ruby, do you have a loaded dildo I can use?" Angela asked.

Vote and comment please. I want to know what you think. Have you enjoyed the story? Is Paula great or what? Her turn with Ruby is coming. (Pun intended). Chance will fade back into the shadow with Angela. They will become the voyeurs.