Chapter 41

Long chapter. Hang in there, it gets hot!

<...........................................>

..... He had no safe words.

Chance let his mind drift away.  Subspace. He sucked away at Paula's silicone cock.  Paula gently moved her hips, guiding her clock gently in and out past his lips.  She didn't trigger his gag reflex.  Angela kept a smooth rhythm against his prostate, milking him over several slow gentle orgasms in his ass.  Angela knew exactly what she was doing, pleasuring Chance each time the dildo bumped his prostate.  Pleasure and fullness filled him with each stroke into his ass and into his mouth.

"He's probably had enough, he needs more lube.  He's getting tight."  Angela declared. 

"I need to give him his reward." Paula said.  "Hold that mouth steady baby, I'm gonna fuck it." Paula told Chance. 

"Eiffel tower?" Angela asked.

"Yes!" Paula reached over Chances body and locked hands with Angela.  They formed a tower with their arms above their sub that gave them leverage to push the dildos into Chances ass and mouth in unison.

"Go!" Angela yelled.

Angela and Paula pushed into Chance at the same time.  Chances mouth filled with Paula's dildo at the exact time Angela's cock reached the depths of his guts against his prostate.  

" I need to put you gals on my stage, this is too damn good for a private show.  Ya'll could draw a crowd and make me some money!" Ruby hollered. 

Paula freed one hand from Angela and searched for the ejaculate button and found it at the base of the silicone cock.

"Here comes your reward baby!"

Chance didn't expect he'd be rewarded with a cock in his ass and another in his mouth. He also didn't expect the silicone sphere to cum his mouth.

When Paula pressed the button, the cock in Chances mouth stiffened and lengthened.  When she let go of the button, cum flavored liquid shot ropes of warm juice into Chances mouth.   Paula backed the cock up until just the head was in his mouth and let him drink.

"Suck it dry baby.   This is what I do for you every blowjob.  It's your turn.  Swallow." Paula giggled.

Angela plunged her cock deep into Chances gut and held her body pressed against his ass, the dildo as deep as she could possibly drive it.

Chance sucked and swallowed until the rubber penis stopped pulsing and began to deflate.  Just like a real cock would do after release.  The warm liquid tasted just like his own cum he would taste on Paula's lips after she'd drank from him.

"Hum, you did so good baby, I liked that." Paula let go of Angela's hands and pulled her dildo out of Chances mouth.  She reached over on the table beside the fuck bench Chance was mounted on and picked up the ball gag.  She stuffed it in his mouth and hitched the buckle securely behind his head.

Angela wound down her motion and pulled out of Chance.  She patted his ass lightly.

"Excellent boy pussy,  still nice and tight.  You are a great fuck!" Angela complemented.

Angela slapped on another medical glove and squirted lube on her fingers.  She reapplied goo on his ass and inserted two fingers to slick his inside walls again. She used the lube gun to fill him with fresh lube and prepare him for Ruby's turn at pegging his stretched ass.

"Your grand finale is next. It's Madam Ruby's turn." Angela told Chance.  Chills rode up his side.

Angela finished the lube job on Chances ass. She patted his bum, "There, all ready and primed for another round.  So fuckable!" She giggled and gave his ass a firm slap.