Chapter 7

I was now eight months and two weeks pregnant. My bump grew much more than I had expected. My belly button also stuck out of my shirts. Still Haruto kept his happiness and did everything for the baby and me. I now felt the baby kick and Haruto was just amazed at the creation.

I got nervous every now and then from knowing it was close to time of giving birth.

Haruto went for his work. He wouldn't be back until the night. I stayed home folding the baby's clothes. It was so small and fuzzy. I straightened up the crib and toys. I wanted everything to be tidy for when the baby comes.

I heard the doorbell ring so I assumed it was the mail with the newly recent clothes I bought. I opened the door to see a nightmare. Siro. I shut the door but Siro stopped it from closing all the way. It wasn't only him though. He also had friends of his own. Three people in total here to kill me.

I ran from the door and grabbed the nearest thing, a pan. They stepped in and stopped in front of me.

"You remember me," Siro said.

"H-How'd you find me?!" I shouted.

"I saw Haruto walking out of here and heard your voice," Siro answered. He stepped closer as I stepped back.

"I'll hit you if you make another move!" I announced.

All Siro did was wear an evil grin. "Get him."