Chapter 3

"Louis!" I scream, probably too loud cos mum covered her ears till I was finished.

"Amelia!" He screams back, then picks me up and spins me around until I was screaming for him to stop.

"God, can you stop the screaming please. I'm begging you, I know you're happy and all that but God. Shut up." Mum shouts at us.

Me and Louis just look at each other an grin like idiots for a while then he speaks up and says:

"Wanna go to the park"

"Yeah" I reply.

"Well come on then"

"We used to always go to the local park back in Doncaster" I say with a giant stupid looking grin.

"Yeah" he's says, "but this park is different "

"I suppose,"

We walk for awhile around the flower beds the duck pond we fed the ducks with crisps we got at the shop before we came to the park. We walk till we get to the swings.

"Sit" He demands

"Fine Mr. Bossy-pants" I retort.

"I need to ask you something"

"No, I will not marry you"

"Its not that " He says with a wave of his hand.

I put on a fake cry face and shout "Am I not good enough" I try to look to look serious but I crack a smile at the end.

We playfully argue for a while until he finally gets to his point.

"I'M GOING ON X FACTOR" He shouts.

"YOU COULDN'T OF JUST SAID THAT" I retort.

"I wanted to get your attention" He says with a massive smile.

"What song are you singing?"

"Hey there Delilah, probably."

"Good choice" I try to look happy but a tear escapes my eye.

"Why are you sad" He says while wiping my tears away from my eyes

"I'll never see you that's why"

"You will see me"

"What do you mean"

"I want you to come and support me "

" YAY" I scream, then I kiss his cheek.

We laugh uncontrollably after that and hold hands all the way home.

"I'm staying at your house for a week. Cos mums away on a business trip."

"That's good cos school starts in a week and I wouldn't want you to be home alone with my mum"

He can't hold back a giggle at that and that turns into a fit of laughter until we get home. We go straight to my bedroom and talk till we fall asleep on the floor.