Chapter 6

"YAY Your here." I screech.

"What do you think we'd not come" Lauren says with a questioning look.

"We love sleepovers we'd always come" Chloe says with a grin.

"I did think you'd come." I say.

"I know let's go to your room." Chloe says.

"Sure, you can come in" I say sarcastically.

I walk to find them beginning to unpack in my room.

"Leave your stuff here, but we're sleeping in the living room."

"Why?" Lauren questions.

"Because this this room can't hold five people, it can barely take one." I say as if it's the most obvious thing in the world.

"Oh ok." Lauren says.

We walk into the living room, and start to unpack our sleeping bags.

"Wanna, watch a scary movie." I ask everybody.

"Yeah." They reply simultaneously.

So we turn on our flat screen tv and put A Night In The Woods in the DVD player.

After about an hour or the movie finishes and we start to talk about how we wouldn't want to go to that forest.

We talk about random things until we finally fall asleep.

In the morning we wake up late for school we get dressed quickly but have to wait longer for Lauren because, like always she slept in.

We exit into our cars parked in my drive way and on the road.

Lauren has a lilac Mini with a striped hood.

Chloe has red Porsche with black Windows.

Holly has a white BMW

Ashleigh has a black jeep because she lives on a farm.

When we arrive at school we park at the same spots we always park in and rush in.

There's a new kid starting today I remembered I wonder what what their like.

School dragged by an finally the last class the class that the new person will come in.

I was lost in thought until I heard my name.

I looked around me and saw a guy dressed in a tight white T-shirt and pale blue skinny jeans, he had dark blonde hair and was really tall. He was gorgeous and he was walking to the seat beside me.

"Hi, I'm James Rubygrove." He says smiling.

"I'm Amelia Diamond it's nice to meet you." I say back.