107. Magicians

The 4 of us go down the advisor hall. He points Mary and Kane into a room, then we walk back to his.

He sits the box down and starts kissing me right away.

"Tye you really should go see your mom. She misses you."

"I want to take a bath with you woman. We can both go up after that." He carries me to his bath. It's fairly good size. Not as big as mine. But still quite nice.

I start laughing. "She doesn't want to see me sir. She wants some time with you."

"You're probably right. But I want to see you." He gives me another kiss and pulls me closer.

I smile at him. "It's 2 hours before dinner. Go see your mom and come back for me before dinner. I'll give you a bath after dinner."

His eye's go dark so fast. He kisses me and lifts me up. I hook my legs on his hips. "You make it so hard to walk away baby."

I smile and then give him a deep kiss.

Then he helps me back to my feet. He looks around for a minute like he's lost. Then he goes back to the sitting room. "I'll hang the dresses in my closet. The rest of this I'll just put in my dresser. I'll put the shoes in the bottom of the closet with mine."

"You can just leave it all in the box Tye. I'm not moving in. Just dresses in the closet would be nice, they'll get wrinkly stuck in the box."

He looks at me and nods. I can see in his eyes there is something else he's thinking. I can't tell what it is. He doesn't look mad or hurt.

He picks up the dresses and then hands me a little box. "There's your soap. I'll put these in the closet. I'm putting the box in my bedroom. You don't need to be roaming around looking for underwear."

I start laughing. "Good thinking."

He winks at me and takes everything to his bedroom. I walk in the bath and get it started. I put in the oils and sit everything else up. I walk into the bed room and he's just standing beside the bed staring at his closet with my dresses in it. Oh he's going to panic.

"Tye" I put my hand on his arm and look at the closet with him. "Do you want to move to me to my own room? It's not a big deal. This is your space, I get it."

He shakes his head and looks at me. I swear he's fighting tears. "I'll come and get you before dinner."

I nod. "Ok thank you."

He kisses my head then walks out without looking back.

Well that was different. I climb in the bath and get all washed. I feel so much better getting out. I haven't had a bath since I got out of the river yesterday. I comb out my hair and put the rods in it. Then I sit on his bed in my underwear wondering what to wear. I decide on a queen dress for dinner. It's been a long time since I got dressed in one of those.

I put on the green one Mary sent with all the gold jewelry. It's short and tight with a flowy skirt part. It has a halter style top. I really like it. I get my shoes on. Then I walk out to the sitting room. Still have about a half hour until dinner. I walk down to Mary's room and knock on the door. Kane opens it and looks at me. "Can one of you help me with my hair?"

He nods and walks with me back to Tye's apartment. We walk in and he looks around. "Are you staying with Tye?"

I sit down and nod. "Yea he froze a bit when he seen my dresses in his closet." We both laugh for a second and he starts my hair. "I told him I could move to another room. It would be fine. He said I'm fine here though." I shrug my shoulders and Kane laughs. "If it's any longer than tonight, I'm afraid I may be sleeping on your couch with all my stuff Kane."