17

Yibo and I had spent the last year planning our wedding. Even though we at first were against it, we decided to actually have the wedding on the Wang's Cruise ship. Yibo and I met on a cruise so it only made sense for us to marry on one. We even had the destination set for Bora Bora and that was where we will be spending our honeymoon. It was posted on the website Bunny Talks, that me, and my new co-owner will be unavailable for the next two months as we will be traveling.

At the moment, we were just relaxing at home after a long day of planning. Our families were doing everything else, but we had the final say in what we wanted. As it was in a cruise ship, there were some things that were easy to pick and chose from. Yibo and I were both in the living room relaxing on the couch. Yibo was stretched out and I laid comfortably on top of him. My arms were wrapped around his torso and my head was on his chest.

"I am so comfortable," I said.

"Mnn, I can tell," Yibo said as I felt him run his fingers through my hair, "but I am pretty comfortable myself. After such a long day, it's nice to just relax like this now."

"I know, who would have thought that a wedding had so much planning," I said, "I would have been fine with something small but our families were like, no, we gotta go big."

Yibo laughed, "I do not mind either way. As long as I am married to you at the end of it all, I will be satisfied."

"You will, I refuse to marry anyone else," I told him.

"I hope so," he said and placed a kiss on top of my head, "I better be your one and only."

I giggled, "of course," I said, "I have been more open with you than I have been in my past relationship. Heck I wouldn't even let the man touch me. So you are definitely way better."

Yibo sat up with me following him, my legs now straddled his lap and his hands were on my ass, "I was actually curious about that. You have been so much more open with me. When we first met you opened up to me about your relationship with Yang and how you did not want to do anything other than kissing and hanging out."

"I am guessing I was still learning about myself," I said and wrapped my arms around his neck, "maybe it was also that we started dating right into University, and I was new to the whole relationship thing...though when I met you, I have never been so drawn to someone like I have been drawn to you. The moment I heard you speak I felt like you were special to me...I can't really explain it."

"I think I understand," he said, "before we dated, my mom tried to set me up a couple times. Emily was the worst of them. I am glad that I do not have to deal with her anymore but she did things that really made me wary around other women."

"I'm guessing she wanted to get in bed with you?" I asked.

"Yes but I refused," he said, "but with you, I longed to touch you and hug you and hold you. Having you here right now is the best feeling ever."

I giggled and placed a kiss on his nose then on his lips, "I am happy to have you," I said, "I actually have a request. It's probably going to be a bit difficult but I think it will be worth it."

"What is it?" He asked.

"We hold off from sex until our honeymoon and then we go all out," I said, "can you imagine, we marry in approximately six months. It's a little bit of time for us to hold off but I think it will be worth it."

"I say we do it...after tonight," he said.

I laughed as he stood up with me in his arms and carried me to the bedroom. We did have sex that night but holding off from now until the honeymoon was actually something we wanted to try and do. We immediately started imagining how that would go when we first arrive at our bungalow at Bora Bora and we cannot keep our hands off each other. Our bungalow was also more private and within the water, so we had other ideas popping up in our minds.

In the meantime, we kept busy with the rest of our planning. We even went to get out tuxes, mine was white and his was black. We thought it would be a good fit for both of us that way. With the wedding on a cruise, we made sure that our guests would be comfortable of course. We had events planned. We even wanted to set up a game of laser tag again. It would be fun to have the Xiao's going up against the Wang's.

Yibo and I were glad that our families were so supportive of us. They just wanted us to be happy. Though, there was a moment where I was asked if I had any idea of what I wanted to do as a career as well as Yibo. They just wanted to make sure that we had a good future together. It wasn't really something I was expecting to do but that was when I came clean about owning the popular website Bunny Talks and how Yibo is a co-owner to it now that we are together.

They were all shocked that I kept it a secret for so long but they were glad that I managed to keep the website thriving. I was also selling my art so that was just added money on the side. It was then that Yibo's mother said that as long as we have a stable income to support our little family, especially if Yibo and I want to adopt someday. It wasn't something he and I talked about yet but it was something that we can have a long conversation about.