2

Xiao Zhan woke up when his siblings returned. That one hour nap was very nice and very much needed. He only finished school a little while back and he definitely was not going to take the vacation for granted. He was going to enjoy his time and get the rest he needed. Maybe he will also figure out what exactly he wants to do with his life aside from managing a successful website.

He made weekly revenue from the amount of site visits and from the advertisement he had partnerships. The sales that he made from his art was also good business. He was surprised that his website was so popular as many people liked interacting on the forums and blogs.

Zhan stretched his arms out after the nice nap he had and went out to the main suite to hang out with his siblings. The two have always been supportive of him. They were also the reason Ziyuan had started treating him like her real son. Zhan was happy that he finally had her acceptance and he promised to always cherish it.

"Thanks for letting me rest, are you two still wanting to explore or do you want rest?" Zhan asked.

"We can go with, we just wanted to see if you were still sleeping," Cheng replied.

"I am awake and a bit more refreshed. Let's go," Zhan said putting his room key in his pocket and grabbing his phone. The three left the room and explored the ship for a few hours, "did you spot any nice places to eat?"

"There are so many places," Xuan Lu said, "there is a nice restaurant around the corner here. We can have dinner there if you like."

"Sure," Zhan said.

The three entered the restaurant and had a nice dinner. They sat near a window and looked over the ocean. The sun was just setting for the evening. It was a nice seafood restaurant, and the three were very comfortable with their food and surroundings.

"It is a beautiful evening," Xuan Lu said

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"It is a beautiful evening," Xuan Lu said.

"That it is, I never expected a nice dining experience like this," Cheng said.

"What should we do tomorrow?" Xuan Lu asked.

"How about we relax at the pool tomorrow?" Zhan asked.

"That sounds like a good idea," Xuan Lu said.

"You wish Zixuan were here right?" Cheng asked.

"He is my fiancé, so of course I wish he was here. I understand though that he could not get time off work," Xuan Lu said.

"I am happy you love him and you want to marry him, I just can't get myself to like him," Zhan said, "he is a bit too arrogant for my liking."

"I forgot your taste in men are different," Xuan Lu said.

"Hey, Yang was nice but always too busy. I didn't help much with all my studies," Zhan told her.

"He had more free time than you did and could have took the time to meet with you when possible. He was a jerk and you know it," Cheng said, "especially for what he did to you. You let him off easy."