13

It's been three more days and Zhan's fever was getting worse, and Yibo was getting worried. He had Zhan rest and sleep as much as possible as Yibo did not mind doing more work. Yibo started gathering branches, brush and grass, and bark to create more smoke to hopefully get someone's attention. Made the fire in the center of the beach so he can make it big. It should help get attention from someone in the distance.

After another week, Zhan was still sick, and Yibo was now silently panicking. It's been about a month since the two went missing and Yibo started questioning whether anyone was looking for them or not. It was early morning and Yibo used his outer shirt to create cloth. He used it to make a cold cloth as the water from the ocean was cool and used it to help keep Zhan's fever down.

As Yibo was tending to Zhan, he started hearing sounds. He carefully got up and ran to the beach to see a helicopter flying his way. He waved his arms and the chopper came closer. Yibo saw it was his brother's helicopter. He sighed in relief. Haikuan landed and shut off his helicopter before running to his brother.

"Thank heavens I finally found you," Haikuan said hugging him, "You smell a bit."

"Ha Ha," Yibo said then remembered Zhan, "We need to get Zhan to a hospital, he has had a fever for over a week."

"He's here with you?" Haikuan asked. Yibo nodded and he lead Haikuan to him, "He definitely needs medical attention...you both do. I will get him, you go to the helicopter."

Yibo nodded and got into the helicopter as he was told. Haikuan then laid Zhan on the seat with Yibo, "How far out are we?"

"Hour flight to the main land, then another fifteen minutes to the hospital. I will reach out to our doctor and have him meet us there and inform our families," Haikuan said and handed him a set of headphones.

Yibo nodded and put them on. He was more concerned about Zhan so his attention was all on him.

After the hour and a half flight, Haikuan was cleared to land on the helipad at the hospital. They took Zhan first as he had a terrible fever. Yibo then was taken separately and examined. Zhan and Yibo were taken to a shared VIP room. The fluids that Zhan was hooked up to helped almost immediately and helped calm down Zhan's fever. The two were think and weak, dirty, and they needed so much vitamins and minerals, nutrients, and they were dehydrated.

Both Yibo and Zhan's families' came when they received word that the two were found. That was when the Wang's officially met the Xiao's and how they talked about their relationship. They got along really well, and when the time came, they'd sit with the two boys and talk about their future. They liked the idea of possibly marrying them together. They wanted them to recover and heal first.

Yibo was discharged first after about a week, and went to his flat in the city to have a proper shower and get dressed in nice clothes that were comfortable for him. Zhan was still unconscious but his fever was going down. Yibo went out and bought Zhan flowers and a lion plushy. After setting the flowers down he placed the lion plushy beside Zhan on his bed.

"I hope you will wake soon Baby, we are saved and back home," Yibo said softly and held Zhan's hand, "we made plans to be together once we were back home."

Yibo felt nervous but he kept it well hidden. He wanted his Zhan back. They only knew each other for a couple months or so and it felt like they have been together for years. Being lost in thought, he was brought back to reality when he heard a soft groan and a pair of eyes were now staring back at him.

"Zhan?" Yibo asked quietly, "you are awake?"

"Yibo?" Zhan questioned and looked around the room.

"You have been unconscious for a little over a week. You had a very bad fever. We were rescued by my brother. He was flying his helicopter around the area and he finally found the island we were stranded on. You have been unconscious since. I've been patiently waiting for you. Our families have also been waiting for you," Yibo explained.

"Is there water?" He asked.

Yibo grabbed the water on the table beside Zhan's medical bed and helped Zhan take a drink. He also pressed the call button to summon a nurse to let them know Zhan was awake. The nurse came in to check him over before leaving to get the doctor. When the doctor came in with the nurse, Zhan's eyes never left Yibo once as the doctor and the nurse looked him over. He'd be in the hospital for a few more days as his fever has just broken and he needed to get some strength back.

The first thing the doctor did was give him antibiotics to make sure there weren't any other infections that could be hidden. He then ordered bloodwork to be done and a urine sample. They just wanted to be thorough. Zhan was cooperative with the who process and was soon left alone with Yibo. The doctor would call Zhan's family to let them know he finally woke up.

"Yibo?" Zhan called.

"Hmm?"

"Kiss me?"

Yibo smiled and leaned over to him. Zhan turned his head and their lips met. It's been a while since they kissed, and they both missed it. Yibo was happy to have him back in his arms. Yibo didn't want them to go too overboard right now so he pulled away after a bit.

"How are you feeling at the moment?" Yibo asked.

"Alright," Zhan said, "maybe a bit tired...I was asleep for so long, how am I still tired."

"Probably the drugs they have you on. You are still weak and recovering. You can sleep more if you need it. I won't be going anywhere," Yibo told him.

"I love you, Yibo," Zhan said.

Yibo kissed him once more, "I love you too."

Zhan let Yibo sit beside him on his hospital bed. Yibo then comforted Zhan as he went back to sleep.