Chapter 1

"Sasuke, please answer number one on the board please," the teacher, Mrs. Miki, commanded.

Everyone looked back at me as I felt myself starting to heat up from the attention. I got up from my seat and as I walked through the aisle to get to the chalkboard, Haruto stuck his leg out and tripped me.

Everyone bursted out laughing as I made contact with the ground. Embarrassingly, the teacher ran up to me, worried.

"Haruto! Get out into the hallway!" The teacher shouted.

I still heard a few chuckles as I stood up. I glanced around the classroom and saw Siro, another guy who bullied me, stick his middle finger up at me. I felt like bursting out of the room but I knew Haruto would make fun of me out there. Everything was useless.

The teacher noticed my embarrassment and sent me back to my seat. For the rest of the day, I didn't pay attention to any of the work. I just stared out the window, admiring the pink flowers dancing in the wind. Why was I always the one that got bullied? Am I that stupid to people?

The bell rang and school was finally over. Gathering my books, I left the classroom but was met by Haruto and Siro. Just great I thought. I was terrified so I ran for it. I was in the track team so I was a pretty fast runner, well faster than them at least.

At some point, I lost the bullies. I walked to my rusty apartment and sighed before going in. My parents were no longer with me, I barely have any money, I get bullied all the time, I'm not doing well in school, what more does my life have to give. There was never a single day when I felt happy.

School days were obviously bad and on the weekends, I have to take care after myself. My life was hard. I wish I could live somebody else's life, their life probably wouldn't be worse than mine.

I walked in and set my school essentials down onto the wobbly table. Scanning the floor, I spotted clothes scattered everywhere. I thrusted myself on the couch and just lied there. Unconsciously, I fell asleep and woke up at the night.

Groaning from the grogginess, I got up to do homework.