xvi. having second thoughts.

🍦🍨☀️🌞📍

 chapter sixteen

chapter sixteen

having second thoughts.

┌── •✧• ──┐

Cindy's POV

It's finally the end of the lesson. Me and Lexi finish our conversation and I get my bag and walk over to Jaden.

He smiles at me and grabs my hand softly until Millie interrupts us.

God, why is it always about Millie?

She looks down at our hands and laughs a little.

"Is there a problem?" I ask her, Jaden is still holding on to my hand.

"No. Not at all." Millie giggles, in a very sort of bitchy way. Me and Jaden look at each-other confused.

"Let's go love," He says and we walk out of the class, Reagan, Lexi, and Javon walked behind us. I don't think they saw the situation.

"So, I have a question for you guys." Millie catches up-to us as we start to walk away. I let out a brief sigh and Jaden chuckles quietly.

"What's your question?" Jaden speaks, knowing I didn't have the ability to do so.

"I have two actually..."

"Great." I say in a muffled tone.

"What?" Millie asks.

"I said great." I say sarcastically, she just looks at me.

"So can I come with you guys when you go on your little date later?" Millie then starts to feel Jaden's bicep.

I am furious right now.

Because of my anger I just yank him away slightly and he grips tighter onto my hand, re assuring me sort of.

"We're going one on one Millie." Jaden explains. Millie pauses for a minute.

"Touché." Millie says, pouting.

"I know right." I hiss, and me and Jaden, again, speed off away from her.

"Calm down princess." He laughs. "I'm yours."

TIME SKIP

Me and Jaden are going on a little ice cream date. I'm actually quite exited.

I put my hair in a claw clip ponytail and took my makeup off and just curled my lashes a little.

Once I've finished getting ready he face-times me.

"Hi i'm outside." He states. "Let's see your outfit."

This is my outfit;

"You'll see in a second

"You'll see in a second." I tell Jaden, walking out of the house and I open the door and I see him looking at me offended. "What?"

"You hang up on me." He pouts. I smile and then get in the car. "You seem annoyed." He comments, and he's right.

That Millie thing has really pissed me off.

I dont know why. It's not like we're dating but it's really annoyed me and I don't understand why.

"I am." I admit. "She really annoyed me earlier."

"Millie?" He asks and I nod. "I'm gonna be honest with you." My stomach sinks. What could he possibly say.

"Yeah?"

"I used to like her, she cheated on her boyfriend with me actually. But when I found out she had a boyfriend I stopped talking to her. I guess now they've broken up for good and she's made her way back to me."

Explains a hell of a lot. I wondered why she was only going for Jaden specifically, and no one else, like not even Reagan or Javon or anything, just Jaden. But now I understand.

I guess it's a bit threatening but I guess if he liked me that much he wouldn't encourage anything, and if he does then I know what type of person he is.

"Oh right." I say.

"I won't entertain it though." He replied, putting his hand on my thigh.

"Good."

└── •✧• ──┘

Alysha speaks
u guys aren't ready 🤣🤣🤣