𝟏𝟗. game 4 (boys)

TODAY WAS THE boys championship game. They were hella hyped because it was the last game and they were going to put on a show. There were some bittersweet feelings because it was also the last game of the summer.

Vienna sat down between Lavar and Cam, they ordered some drinks and Vienna got a strawberry banana smoothie.

She went on her phone, scrolling through posts on instagram. It was game 4 and Cam was explaining to the camera what team they were going to play.

She didn't notice Nelson come up to her, snatching her drink out of her hand. Vienna looked up at him with a glare, watching him drink it.

"You could've asked." Vienna scolded him, getting her drink back. Nelson had a terrified look on his face, backing up.

"Bro, she's being hella moody today. I don't know what's happening with her." He shrugged his shoulders. Cam Scott, Mike, Jayden and John walked into the room with more drinks and food.

Mike handed Nelson a bread stick and then Cam Scott gave Vienna her chicken Cesar salad wrap. She took it happily, smiling. "Thanks Cam!"

Cam Wilder looked over to her in confusion, she sent him a glare. "Not your ass."

"Yo, why is Vienna so fucking grumpy right now?" Cam asked as she slid on her headphones, mumbling something under her breath. "Sorry, what was that?"

"I said I was just hungry!" She exclaims, Cam's eyes widening and his face made her laugh. Vienna looks over to Nelson, "Can I have a bite?"

"Um no?" He furrowed his eyebrows and Vienna stood up, her hand out to take it from him. Nelson puts his food out of her reach.

Vienna slapped her arms to her sides, "I let you have a sip of my drink so let me have a bite of your food." She states, reaching for it again but Nelson opens his mouth wide.

Her eyes widen and she brought her hand back immediately as Noah's jaw dropped. "Ayo, Nelson!"

"Don't put that in the video! No, no, no!" Nelson defends, shaking his head side to side. Vienna grabbed his bread stick, taking a bite and then giving it back.

He stared at her with a blank stare, she just furrowed her eyebrows. "What?" He just wrapped his arm around her waist and brought her closer to him.

"I don't think they got Adam." Cam shook his head when Ray asks a question about him. "They said there was a special guest. But if Adam walks on the fucking court, I wouldn't be surprised."

"Oh yeah, and look— look Adam finna bring his RWE jersey and swing it around." Nelson mentioned, swinging his arm around.

"If Adam is there I'm going to be fucking pissed." Isiah adds in, Zion stood up straight to say something.

"Not gonna lie, if Adam has the ball, we all gotta guard that bro. He will not swing. He will not swing that bitch." He shook his head and sat back down.

"I love Adam." Vienna smiled innocently, everyone went silent and then stared at her. She looked down at Nelson who shook his head. "Sorry, wrong timing."

She unwrapped the wrapper on her food, she started eating and Nelson taps her arm. Vienna look down at him and then he opened his mouth.

Vienna brought the wrap closer to his mouth and he took a big bite and she gasps. "Nelson! You just ate half of my fucking food bro."

He had a grin on his face as he chewed, she shook her head slightly and continued to eat. The pizza was ready for everyone to eat, Vienna moved so Nelson could get up from his seat.