𝟐. live stream

@vanderson2

Liked by  cassiecneumann, hearts4vienna and 26,859 othersvanderson2 ❤️❤️ @nelsonneumann2028view all 604 comments

vanderson2 ❤️❤️ @nelsonneumann2028
view all 604 comments

cassiecneumann Love you two🤞❤️!

nelsonneumann2028 🫶
liked by vanderson2

valanderson PDA PDA PDA 🚨🚨
vanderson2 hate you

miles.anderson is this from hawaii?

dat.kid_niles GROSS🤢
nelsonneumann2028 niles shut up

maya_owens19 so cute!

elliemorris miss you🤧
vanderson2 miss you more

camwilderr anyways..😒

WE ALL KNOW that Nelson and Vienna love going live on tiktok. They love receiving gifts from their fans and answering questions, so that's what they were doing. Even though they were supposed to be babysitting Niles.

"What up ya'll?" Nelson greets, chewing on his hoodie string. Niles and Vienna sat beside him, playing Mario Kart.

zoey (nelsons verson) HI NELSONN!!
cora neumann where's vienna?
vienna and nelsons child WHERES YOUR GIRL

Nelson saw the comments, asking where Vienna was so he turned the phone to show her playing video games. "She's beating Niles right now at Mario Kart."

nelsonvsp are you guys babysitting niles?

"Yeah, we're babysitting Niles." He answered, nodding his head. "Thank you for the galaxy zoey's version."

"NO, NO, NO!" Niles screamed, making Nelson's eyes go wide. He threw a pillow at Vienna's face, her laughter getting caught off. Nelson shows the live what was happening.

rwe 🔛🔝 RUN NILES
cam wilder she's going to kill you

Niles laughed at her, too busy to notice her grab a pillow and hit him with it. He screams and kicks her away. "Niles!" She yelled, falling on her butt.

This made Nelson start laughing, standing up to help her back on her feet. She sent Niles a glare, flipping him off.

"Hey live." Vienna smiled, waving her hand.

nelsons version HI MOTHER
viennalover will u adopt me
iheartnienna YOURE SO PRETTY

"Thank you." She tilts her head with a smile on her face. Vienna plops down beside Nelson on the couch, leaning over to look at the live.

Someone sent a galaxy, "Thank you for the galaxy Cora Neumann. I'll follow you— wait is that my last name?"

"Yeah." Vienna nodded her head with a grin.

"Can you two stop flirting and give me food please! I'm starving." Niles complains, throwing his head back.

Vienna chuckled while the two brothers bitched back and forth. She looked through the pantry, finding mac & cheese so she decided to make that.

Nelson walked into the kitchen with his phone, still live. He puts it up against the fruit bowl and started dancing. Vienna filled a pot of water, bringing it to the stove.

He was in her way and she just stood there. "Nelson, move." She instructed but he just kept dancing, Vienna lets out a laugh. "Nelson!"

"My bad." He moves out of the way and then wrapped his arm around her waist as she turned on the stove.

Vienna waits for the water to boil, in the mean time, Nelson turned her around and held her hands. They both started dancing in the kitchen, Nelson twirling her around.

nienna4life i can't this is so cute
zoeys version SOMEONE EDIT THIS!
roans version kms kms kms kms

"Okay, I have to get back to making Niles' mac and cheese." She laughed, pulling away from him and then poured the pasta.

"How tall is Vienna? She's like 5'1." He joked, holding back his laugh. Vienna slapped his head from behind. "What the fu—"

"I'n actually 5'5." She confirmed, nodding her head. "Can you pass me the—"

"Nope." Nelson quickly replied, shaking his head. Vienna turned her head, looking at him with a deadly look.

"At what point do you become mature?" She questions, rolling her eyes.

"She loves me guys, I swear."

Cam Wilder no she don't
user0 don't lie nelson
William she actually loves me

"Man, who the fuck are you William?" Nelson furrowed his eyebrows, Vienna walks over. "I don't know who you are, but Vienna is my girl. Ya'll already saw what I did to that Alexander character when he tried to hit her up."

Vienna laughed, they stood side by side as they looked at the comments. Nelson leaned his head on her shoulder. 

"Okay, I have to get back to making their dinner." She said as Nelson lifts his head off her shoulder. She went back to cooking, adding some milk and then the cheese.

Nelson answered more questions before she was done making their dinner. She had two bowls of Mac & Cheese. "Where's yours?"

"There wasn't enough." She said, calling for Niles. He slid through the hallway and sat down, eating the food.

"We can share." Vienna smiled and then fed some to Nelson. She scrolled through tiktok, liking ship edits of them on her for you page.

"Do I get edits of myself on my for you page?" Nelson read out loud, "Yeah sometimes, most of the time it's edits of Vienna and ya'll already know I save them to favourites."

Vienna giggled, and Nelson smiled at her. "If you guys send 30 galaxies in a row, I'll send you Nelson's number."

He side eyed her, "Nope." He mumbled, shaking his head.

After they were done eating, they all sat back down on the couch. Vienna laid her head on Nelson's lap, asleep.

Niles had fallen asleep. Nelson was still on live and he showed both of them asleep. "Alright guys, I'm getting off. I don't want them waking up."

He got off live, putting down his phone. He reached down for the blanket on the floor and threw it on Vienna.

The blanket was big enough to read Niles as well and then after a while, Nelson also fell asleep.