Chapter 33 - Past 3

Double Update🎉🎊

Thank you for reading🙏

Hope it reaches your expectations😊

Let's get in to the story😍🥰

-----------------------------------------------------------

As they guessed, Type went to ChonBuri to check the goods that they are going to export to Manila. He wanted to ride bike in the middle of Beautiful forest in ChonBuri, not knowing Devikha was following him in the car. 

She hit the bike, causing him to meet with an accident but fortunately, he didn't have many injuries like they expected. 

Even Gulf and Ohm didn't know that Devikha had hit the Type's head with a sturdy stick in the back of head because Type didn't have severe injury that would make him admit in hospital. He fell unconscious when she hit him. She took him to the nearest hospital, which is really a basic countryside hospital which has not much facility or any surveillance  camera. 

When doctors checked his wallet to identify him, they came to know who he was and informed Narong about the accident. 

Narong and Prayukt were scared when they heard Type met with an accident. They fly to Pattaya in their own private jet and from Pattaya to the hospital, they went by car. 

Ohm, who was waiting for them, informed Gulf and Devikha, that Thiwat's are coming. Because of less security in that hospital, Devikha and Gulf inside the Type's room easily. She poured chloroform in kerchief and put it in front of unconscious Type. Ohm helped her to take Type away from that room and Gulf lay down on the hospital bed with fake bandage and pretended to be unconscious.

After a few minutes, Narong and Prayukt entered the room and saw their Type (actually Gulf) laying on the bed. Doctor also came inside. 

Narong - "How is my grandson, Doctor?"

Doctor - "Nothing to worry, Mr. Narong. Injuries are minor. He will be okay in no time."

Prayukt - "Then why is he still in an unconscious state?"

Doctor - "That might be because of the medicines. He might wake up soon." Gulf heard everything and pretended to be waking up from and saw them. His heart beats crazily seeing them and wants to act as their blood. 

Type - "Grand.. Grandfather?"

(A/N- I will mention Gulf as Type whenever he was acting in front of the people.) 

Narong and Prayukt went near the bed. 

Narong - "Type, can you hear me? Type.. Type.." He tried to sit up and Prayukt helped him. 

Type - "Don't worry, grandfather. It's small accident. I will be okay."

Prayukt - "You should be okay. Are you a teenager who rides bikes? Don't you have cars? I guess you need a driver." Gulf can sense worry in Prayukt's voice. 'Doesn't he hate his brother? But he is worried.'

Narong - "Thank god! There are not many injuries. Let's go to Bangkok. You can get treated by our hospital."

Doctor - "No need, sir. Even though it's a basic hospital. Am a good doctor and treated him well. He will be okay after taking medicines." Narong and Prayukt nodded. Hospital staff helped him get in the car. Prayukt drove away towards Pattaya, where their private jet landed.