Chapter 31 - Past 1

Thank you for reading🙏

Hope it reaches your expectations 😊

Thank you for 5K+ views. Thank you for love and support, it means a lot.

You guys know, I have been going through so much since a few days. You guys are with me in this kind of situation and shared kind words with me. Am so thankful to have kind hearted and beautiful readers. Thank you na❤

Let's get into the story🥰😍

-----------------------------------------------------------

Kao - "You are not Type. You are Gulf, Gulf Kanawut." Type swiftly looked up, when his husband told his real name, his real identity. His eyes widened in shock.

Type - "H..How do you know?"

Kao - "I know, baby. I know everything."

Type - "W.. What do you mean by 'everything'?"

Kao - "I know, you are not a Type Thiwat, Grandson of Narong Thiwat and successor of Thiwat's empire. You are just, Gulf Kanawut." Blood drained out of his body after understanding Kao must know everything.

(A/N - From now on, I will mention Type as Gulf.)

Gulf - "Si…Since when?" His heart was beating crazily when he was waiting for the answer from his husband. Kao tucked a few strands behind his ear and softly stroked the tip of his ear.

Kao - "I have had this doubt on you since the beginning, baby. I learnt the whole truth while we were in Maldives for our honeymoon and I even met your friend Gabriel. So I know how much Maldives meant to you, baby."  Gulf looked at him for a second and started to cry harder while holding Kao's shirt in his tight grip.

Kao - "Baby, why are you crying? You should stop crying na." Gulf shook his head.

Gulf - "You.. You hate me. You hate me and will throw me out. I.. I betrayed everyone. Am not the person whom you wanted to marry. Am.. Am just Kanawut, who has nothing and is not a billionaire. You hate me, you hate me. Do me a favor, don't take my baby away from him. I don't have anyone except my baby, please." He is crying while mumbling 'You hate me' and thinking Kao will surely hate me.

Kao cupped his cheeks and dried his tears.

Kao- "Baby, listen" Gulf shook his head continuously still mumbling 'You hate me' word.

Kao kissed his lips and made him stop his actions. After breaking the kiss, Gulf looked at him in confusion. He expected Kao to hate him and throw him out but not kiss him.

Kao - "I know all this since our honeymoon. Do you remember how I am calling you till now?" Gulf started to think, Kao never once called him Type since their honeymoon but calling him Baby everytime.

Gulf - "Baby?" He said through tears. Kao nodded with a smile while wiping his tears.

Kao - "Yes, you are my baby. It doesn't matter if you are Thiwat Or Kanawut, you are already married to me. So now you are Gulf Dechaphatthanakun, Husband of Noppakao Dechaphatthanakun and Queen to Dechaphatthanakun empire. I liked you because of who you are but not because you were a Thiwat. It doesn't matter the surname you had till now because now you are Dechaphatthanakun. I always love you no matter what. Please, believe in me, baby. I love you Gulf Kanawut." Gulf bites lips controlling his emotions. He never once thought that Kao would love him even after knowing everything he did.