𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

CHAPTER SEVEN(new home)

CHAPTER SEVEN
(new home)

    "IT'S GETTING DARK, GUYS. LET'S GET A MOVE ON." Warren and Graham sat in the front, Tommy and Elaine sat behind their seats as Billy sat in the farthest corner looking over a map. Elaine sat with her right leg bent, her left pulled to her chest as her her hand closest to the door held a book. In the front seat, Grahams hand was reached down behind his seat, holding Elaine's free hand that reached across her torso, out of everyone's view like she was just hugging herself.

    "Got room for one more?" The brunette Loving girl turned her head away from the pages, seeing Cami standing in the pouring rain with her umbrella and single case of clothes.

"Cami!" The brunette in the van let go of Graham's hand, dropping the book in her spot and jumping out of the van, straight into Cami's arms. "I thought you weren't coming." Elaine pulled away from her best friend, looking at the girl who had a smile on her face.

"And let you become the best guitarist in the world without me there to watch? Lainey Loving, I thought you knew me better than that?" The two girls laughed as Billy called out for Cami from his spot in the van.

"Shut up, Billy. Be a man, and actually get out of the van to see your lady. Don't make her come to you, thats bullshit."

"No, no, it's okay, Laine." The two girls moved into the van, Elaine going back to her spot as Cami moved towards Billy, the two clearly happy to see each other. From inside the van, Elaine watched the boy who was still standing in the rain, watching the couple interact with each other.

elaine loving: of course i knew about eddie's crush on cam. i also knew he had one on me too, but i just didn't feel that way about him.

eddie  roundtree: was i bummed that elaine rejected me? a bit, yeah. but who wouldn't be? i mean, elaine's beautiful. graham got lucky with her because a lot of guys wanted her, but he's the one that got her.

ELAINE WAS QUICK TO GET BACK INTO HER SPOT, her hand finding graham's again as Eddie got in the car, sitting against the closed door. What the two didn't know, was that a certain blonde had caught a glimpse of the two holding hands, a grin creeping onto his face.

eddie roundtree: i shouldve put my money on it right then and there. those son of a bitches.