𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞

CHAPTER ONE{elaine loving}

CHAPTER ONE
{elaine loving}

interviewer: can you tell me a bit about your childhood?

elaine loving: well, tommy and i had been in and out of the system for as long as i can remember. our mother died giving birth to me and they had to cut tommy's fatass out. our dad was nowhere to be found so as soon as we were okay to go, we went into foster care. for the first thirteen years of our lives, tommy and i had no clue we had a sibling, let alone a twin.

thomas loving: we were fourteen when our parents decided to let us meet each other. I had just flown in from florida with my mom and dad and she was there at the airport with her moms. it was like seeing your best friend on the first day of school after not seeing each other all summer. it was like we had known about each other the whole time.

ELAINE STOOD IN FRONT OF HER HER TWO MOTHERS, watching the passengers come down the hall, bags in hand as they went to find their loved ones. As soon as she found out who she was going to pick up, she hadn't stopped smiling. As corny as it sounds, Elaine had always felt like a piece of her was missing, and she was about to meet him for the first time.

    "Mija, look. It's Thomas." The brunette girl gasped when she laid eyes on her twin, a smile spreading onto her face as she rushed towards him.

    "Thomas!"

    "Elaine!" The two didn't bother with the formalities, they just threw their arms around each other.

interviewer: that must have been really special for the two of you.

elaine loving: of course it was, i got the best friend i had always wanted.

thomas loving: luckily for laine and i, my parents were moved to pittsburgh for work. we were with each other any chance we had.

..........

interviewer: can you tell us about elaine?

billy dunne: what is there to say? other than that she had a bad attitude more than half the time and never listened?

elaine loving: i just didn't like billy. he was up my ass about every little thing all the damn time.

eddie roundtree: very cool chick. we clicked almost instantly. el is still one of my best friends, never could get rid of that girl that easily.

warren rojas: where to start? i love that woman, she was like my right hand. anything she did, i had to get in on and vice versa.

karen sirko: she was and still is the sweetest person you could ever meet, aside from cami. those two girls were my rocks.

interviewer: everyone is saying all these good things about elaine, what was billys problem with her?

karen sirko: she distracted graham.

warren rojas: that dude was a goner the moment he laid eyes on her at the stupid wedding.

eddie roundtree: she had graham in a chokehold. he was done for.

graham dunne: from the moment i saw ellie, i thought she was the prettiest girl i had ever seen. then i met her and she was just perfect.

elaine loving: i was so far from perfect, but graham made me feel like i was.