🃏Bullshit🃏

This one's sexual!

Jordan loves his girlfriend for many reasons but one of his main reasons was that she did not care what they did unless they were doing something that would get them in big trouble but other than that she's down to do it. Jordan was trying to find ways to have fun (in both ways😏) during off season so he wanted to play bullshit but he didn't just wanna play one lousy round he wanted to play a damn tournament. Jordan walks in the room and asks if you want to play bullshit with cards in his hands.

"Sure baby but you never wanna play this game. What makes you wanna play now?"

Jordan knowing he never wants to play because he always loses

"Eh I'm bored plus we gon do a tournament"

"Ok so what do I get if I win?"

"You get to do whatever your heart desires to do today. And if I win you either suck my dick and let me fuck you or you let me go hang out with curry and them."

You start the tournament and already you can see that his ass was lying but that deck wasn't that big so you didn't call.

"Hold up baby how many layers of clothes you got on?"

"Like 4. Panties, pants, bra, and a t-shirt why?"

"Let's make this shit a strip game"

"K wanna bet money next?"

You say jokingly.

You continue the game and the deck get a little too high but you don't have any aces so it's to the point you have to lie.

"1 ace"

"Bull. Shit."

You take the deck and he smirks

"3 twos"

"BULL SHITTTT"

"Take your cards"

You deal for round 4 and the score is 2-1. You ask yourself how the actual fuck is he winning.

He starts off since he won the last round..

"2 ace"

"2 ace" you say mocking him.

"You gon be mocking my name when I put this dick in you".

After a few bullshit calls jordan is eventually on his last card.

"1 singular Jack"

"And that is straight bullshit"

"DAMN!"

The game continues and Jordan has almost every card but the last card that you have. The last jack.

"One jack"

"B-B-B- BULLL SHITTTT"

"Check it boo"

"Damn. Aye but when I win you gotta let me nut on the titties tho aight."

"And when I win you gotta go on a date with me to the fair"

"Aight."

"Not like I was planning on taking you tomorrow anyway"

He mumbles.

Tie game 2-2 Jordan is desperate to win at this point because who wants to go to the fair 2 days in a row especially when your 23 and 24? Plus Jordan really wanted a little baby girl to dress up and do all kind of things with. You knew he wanted a kid anyway but you were planning a trip to Hawaii for your birthday just with Jordan not with family because those few days while you two will be gone you are planning to get pregnant during that trip. I mean who DOESNT want ass or dick while in Hawaii?
Your on your final card but it's jacks and you have an ace.

"1 Jack"

"Bullshit"

You take the deck and Jordan places his last card.

"One Queen. Take them panties off girl imma fuck you up"

He takes off his boxers and lays down on the bed waiting for some head. You then tie your hair up and start off slow but then he says

"Hold up baby lemme get up"

You let him get up and he then says

"Ouuu imma make yo ass choke on this dick"

"Whatever don't nut in me tho wait for ma birthday I got sum planned"

"Your wish is my command mama"

You then start sucking him up like a vacuum

"DAMN GIRL"

"Damn I don't even wanna do you like that no mo. Get on yo hands and knees all fours. And make sure to throw it back girl"
You then follow directions. He strokes it before sliding it in. He's fucked you many times through out your relationship but you always was tight on him and that's the way he likes it.

"Baby let me ride yo dick I need you to lay down and chill"

"Bet this my favorite part"

He lays down jerking it while you hop on it. Just the way you ride his dick it was always so good. The number one thing he loved about you was that you are a great person and have the perfect personality and he's planning on proposing to you on your birthday. The second thing he loves most about you is that you always know how to make him happy. It's like you know exactly what he wants and you give it to him in some way.

"BABYYY STOPP I NEED TO PULL OUT NOW IM GONNA CUM"

"START SUCKING I STILL WANNA NUT ON THEM TITS"

You continue to suck his penis when he then tells you to stop and get your breast ready. He then busts his nut then lays down next to you

"Damn baby I said I was gonna fuck you up but.."

"I love you little teddy bear"

"I love you too ma"

Real.star on tiktok
The_real.stars on insta
HOPE YOU LIKED IT