The fight pt.2

He grabs the and dunks on you brother in-law's best friend named Kobe he yells then everyone starts bursting with laughter. Everyone moves on and doing what they were doing you stare at Jordan's abs and he looks over at you but you don't realize.

He whistles and you look up at his face and he says

"Hey my eyes are up here and the hoop is there there's nothing down there but my body and water."

You feel confused we're you getting in trouble by jordan or was he just messing around you go inside after greeting everyone there and go to get a drink but you see a hand go for the same drink it was the last one you let them have it but when you look up it's your brother he goes back upstairs and yells

"HAHA I GOT THE LAST ONE NOW YOU HAVE TO GET SOMETHING ELSE FROM THE GARAGE."

You get mad and run up there while jordan comes in and catches a glimpse of you going up.

He feels that something bad is gonna happen so he goes up there too plus he had too anyway to shower in our bathroom when he gets up there he sees you going in to your brothers room and listens through the door what's going on in there he hears you screaming at him.
"YOUR ALWAYS MESSING WITH ME. IM SICK AND TIRED OF THS I NEVER HAD A MOMENT WHERE YOU WEREN'T MESSING WITH ME EVEN ON ME AND JORDANS MOVIE DATES YOU ALWAYS BARGED IN AND DID SOMETHING YOUR SO ANNOYING I WISH YOU WOULD JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!"

Jordan doesn't realize that she is about to walk out until she does she had tears running down her eyes and walked past jordan he tried to calm her down but nothing works so he takes a shower then walks in their room and sees her in bed he lays next to her and cuddles her knowing that she loved cuddles and wouldn't stop he mumbles.

"stop Jordan you can't fix this"

He tells her his whole love story about her and tells her he would love to have a kid with her.
She then turns around and looks him in his eyes. She then stopped crying and they walk out to their car and go to the mall
he lets her go on a shopping spree and she got some stuff for jordan he thought to himself

"I am so lucky to have a girl like her"

When they get home they tell her brother goodbye and he leaves to move to LA

Later that night Y/K looks at Jordan and tells him thank you for the 100th time he tells her the same thing the past 100 times
And they both fall asleep.