YOU SAVED ME!

"OH WELL MAYBE IF YOU WEREN'T AND DAMN DEAD BEAT MAYBE YOUR DAUGHTER WOULD LIKE YOU"

" bitch don't talk to me that way or imma hit yo stupid ass. And harder then all the other times"

"OH SO WHAT YOU GON SAY WHEN YOU IN JAIL OR IN COURT HMM?"

"I TOLD YO ASS TO SHUT THE HELL UP OR IMMA HIT YOU"

"DO IT TOUGH GUY IM NOT SCARED OF YOU ANY MORE"

He hits you hard enough that it gives a busted lip and broken nose

"Now clean your dumbass up before I get home. I'll take you to the doctor and you better not say what happened"

He leaves with your daughter to cheer her up. About 10 mins past and you hear a knock at the door. You open it expecting it to be that asshole José but no it was jordan

"Y/N im so glad to see you. I missed you so much.. how's that bitch treating you?"

".. bad we just fought and he punched me in the face. I'm glad he didn't try to kill me"

Jose was a great man before he started gambling all of his money and loss every single time till the point he started to take his anger out on you and your daughter. Soon he kept doing it because he felt like he had power.

" c'mon I'll take you to the hospital and get everything fixed but you and Lanie have to get out of this shit show ok?"

"Jordy I don't know what if he finds out about this"

"I'll beat that little pussy's ass he can't do nun to me"

"Ok we'll leave tonight he'll be him in 5 mins"

"Take what you need"

You pack everything you need and he gets home. He walks in with Lanie and sees Jordan waiting for him.

"So what you doin here 'Jordy' huh?"

"I'm here to take Y/N and Dilanie away from you"

"No"

"Yes or imma beat your fucking ass you little bitch"

"Oh so your a tough guy huh baby take lanie i don't want her to see me beat this 'stars' ass because then she won't like him?"

"Oh no she could watch because you don't have a damn chance to beat my ass"

"Shut up before I call draymond to give you another black eye"

"Shut up or imma call the damn police and tell them abt all this shit"

"OH SO FIRST YOU WANNA TAKE MY FAMILY AWAY NOW YOU TRYNNA PUT ME AWAY?"

"Stop yelling nobodies dying"

He punches Jordan

"Aw what the fuck..."

"Yeah I'm a lot stronger than you think"

"What the fuck was the weak ass shit"

Jordan then pounces on Jose while not letting him get a punch. You and Dilanie run outside to get in his car. Jordan finishes the job and spits on his knocked out body.

"Don't mess with Jordan or his friends"

He runs out making sure no one saw anything except you and lanie. He then hops in and drives to San Francisco.

WHAT YALL THINK ABT THIS ONE?